• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Issues to report

hi guys,
    ign Ang3lic
    s336 Warlock's fen.
    I have 3 issues need help with:
    1. i was away from LOA for almost 3+ months, and there was a merge while I was away, I didn't know exactly all of my resources so i didn't know if there was something missing.
    But I remembered I had 5 gold, 7-11 silver and 20+ bronze tickets for capsule event.
    My Gold tickets are gone, silver reduced to 4, and bronze increased to 37. Sorry have no SS to back my claim, so please go through my logs, and let me know, if they were actually used. or lost.
    (after start of this capsule there is change in that, as i recharged and consumed).
    2. yesterday (server date 4/26, for HKT servers, zone 2) I made a recharge of 10k dias,
    I swapped simple lotto for adv, and i had 30 adv initially, after 2 swaps, I was suppose to have 80, so i went on to swap for mystery, bam, the adv were not swapped.
    this has never happened before so i tried refreshing, but they were absolutely gone.
    I reported it at gta forum and sent a ticket to r2. until now when a gta senior mod asked me to report it here too.
    I didn't use those either, as I had obtained 80k points in HOC on my first day.
    I would appreciate if you take away 10 adv cards, and provide me in game with 25 mystery lotto cards.
    3. As with everyone, my Golden Disciple is broken, no round skill!!!.

time for some SS
    recharge and Swap status Todays rank TOTAL adv lotto
    Last edited by fsaboor2; 04-27-2018, 07:09 PM. Reason: Name edited as pointed

Hello. For the first two issues signaled here, please address the issue to support team, using this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7. Please fill in with the requested data, provide a detailed description of the problems you're facing and attach the ss you have, uncropped and with a time-stamp, if possible.
    First problem will ask for your exact data (IGN, server name and number), your dias were almost sure sealed, support is the only ones who can help you recover them. For the recharged dias which gave you the mentioned swapped adv. lotto cards, it's needed also a ss of the recharge in HE events. For the third issue, I will add you to the list of the players having the GD round skill not working and report it. Thank you.

EDIT: I think that the IGN you posted here has one letter "l" plus there
    Last edited by Sidhe; 04-26-2018, 03:57 PM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hi thanks for the reply, as I mentioned earlier , i sent tickets And it's been 3-4 days, I have not heard back yet

Comment

Hello. Please still be patient until Monday, I will also place a reminder about the ticket you submitted and as soon as I get a reply I will update you, too.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Still waiting , no answer, no acknowledgement

Comment

Good morning. If I'd had any update or news I would have already posted it here, for you. Unfortunately, there is nothing I have been given for your issue as update. What I could do was to reforward it again and ask for an update about the tickets you submitted. As soon as news are handed in to me, I will post them here. Thank you.

EDIT: Please, try to stay with the already opened thread for the issue you are facing. Opening new threads and spamming won't make things go faster and it makes the process of tracking the issue more difficult. I do hope you then can understand why I will close the newly opened thread. Thank you .

Comment

just to let you know, even thought I left the game, but unfortunately it was never resolved, not to date did I hear back anything about the issue !!! Sidhe

Comment

Working...
              X