alliance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alliance

so I can not chat with my alliance team mates nor can I go to the devine realm and I just had to spend diamonds to get my devotion points for alchemy. the merege of my server is an epic fail and no amount of compensation for the pure frustration your clown bosses could give will impress me. said before the merge it would fail. it has . most arrogant human beings I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. you can not be trusted

Hello. Merge brought frustration and a lot of messed up things for everyone. Unfortunately it is not me nor you who can change anything, we are together exactly in the same pot. Still, at the risk of you starting to pick on me, can you please post at least the server if not the char's name, too, so that issues can be reported? Thank you.

EDIT: Can you check again for everything you signaled as not working? Can you also, please, come after with a confirmation for that? In case smth if still not fixed, can you also tell us what it is and in which way is broken? Thank you.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 11-02-2018, 04:24 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
    X