X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R249096941
    started a topic account bug?

account bug?

I think that my account or server is buged .
    2 day ago my server was down with "FATAL ERROR" after one day losees from hot events the second day finaly i am online without any arena atempts and without stamina max devotion for that day is 650 .
    After 1 more day TA bug , aliance bug , DW bug "hiting and -log faild- " today i am in a aliance or not ..realy dont know...
    Soryy that i dont have any pic of this problem becose i dont know what u need to see .
    Thank you .

• Sidhe
    replied
    Originally posted by R249096941 View Post
    I think that my account or server is buged .
    2 day ago my server was down with "FATAL ERROR" after one day losees from hot events the second day finaly i am online without any arena atempts and without stamina max devotion for that day is 650 . After 1 more day TA bug , aliance bug , DW bug "hiting and -log faild- " today i am in a aliance or not ..realy dont know...
    Soryy that i dont have any pic of this problem becose i dont know what u need to see . Thank you .
    Please follow this link and submit a ticket to support: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Please provide all requested data and details about the issue you are facing with the alliance. attach the needed screensshots to document it. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Good morning. TA issue got reported again. They say it has been fixed though, waiting for you to come with a confirmation of it. thank you.
    Angel3 - issue reported for you as well.

Leave a comment:

• EnigmaSaggi
    replied
    Byw, it's the same server ast the Noob above, S39 ARchangel.

Leave a comment:

• EnigmaSaggi
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    We were told the TA bug was fixed about 17 hours ago. If this is still not working, please take a screenshot of what you see when you attempt to do TA.

For the rest of the issues, a screenshot of what you see when attempting to do the things that aren't functioning is sufficient.
    Today Is the 5-th day W/o TA(2 days server down and NO COMP)+(. LAst 2 weeks 5 days was TA broken and NO COMPENSATION. ON OTHER SERVERS< WITH TA BROKEN ONLY 2 DAYS, COMPENSATION WAS ISSUED. W T H are You calling this FAIR?1!!1

Leave a comment:

• R249096941
    replied
    anyone in here?

Leave a comment:

• R249096941
    replied
    now what ????

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    We were told the TA bug was fixed about 17 hours ago. If this is still not working, please take a screenshot of what you see when you attempt to do TA.

For the rest of the issues, a screenshot of what you see when attempting to do the things that aren't functioning is sufficient.

Leave a comment:

• R249096941
    replied
    IGN Angel3 Server S39 Archangel

Leave a comment:

Working...
X