Loed Sky skill and battle skill bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loed Sky skill and battle skill bugged

As in title, Lord Skyscreak acts like Flaming warlord. Gives Fire Crush skill and battle skill. Please fix it. THank You . Sidhe S39 Archangel, NIck in pics...GOKUZ.

Xcom challange.

Comment

Doomsday Trial .

Comment

Good morning. Please try to apply the "fix" they suggested to be used for now - "try to remove a piece of equipment from the hero that still has a wrong skill in battle, re-equip and test after; refresh also, after removing and re-equipping". If that doesn't solve the issue and your hero does not yet work correctly, please come let your data (IGN, server name and number) and a battlelog in here, so that it can be reported and forwarded for being checked. Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Seem's this working atm, ty Sidhe. Btw, server and Ign was posted on 1-st line of topic.

Comment

After 3 fights, the bug is back.

Comment

It is affecting the whole game not only this platform or you. I have checked and my GD behaves weirdo as well. Please let your data here, specifically, and a battlelog so that I can forward all info, Thank you.
              REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
              X