X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seems like time has come ...

Good day LoA players,

Well everyone, this is just for letting all of you know. It seems like the time has come for me, here. I have decided I no longer wish to be a moderator. I do not feel like this being for me anymore. I do not feel joy or excitement while doing this. It's high time to move on, my time to depart and say good bye.

It was a good time this I spent in here, coming to know you all, sharing the good and the bad of a game which we all hoped and we still hope it wouldn't fall into oblivion. I loved meeting you all and everything we came to live and share together in this forum. I wish you all the best of luck with this game we all tried our best to support.

Thank you all for the understanding and the patience you have showed. Thank you for what I've learnt from each one of you. I do hope that my efforts to also support and help you back, will not be forgotten. I hope the future is gonna be brighter and better for everyone than it is now, currently, in game. I hope the best for you all, as well, and I wish you all to be and stay safe, to have fun playing and to enjoy every moment you spend doing this.
    I also hope you will not forget that there is life out there, which you all should try to enjoy more .

I do apologize for the sudden, unexpected, announcement, but this is something that has been on my mind for quite a while now.

Sidhe, former LoA forum moderator

REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.
Working...
X