Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Fortune Bag - Swap Missing

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortune Bag - Swap Missing

Hello, when I used 390 tokens to swap 10x in Fortune Bag, I received Holy Eagle soul but I already have Emerald Eagle, and I wasn't able to swap it.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by rightythedestroyer View Post
    Hello, when I used 390 tokens to swap 10x in Fortune Bag, I received Holy Eagle soul but I already have Emerald Eagle, and I wasn't able to swap it.
    I will ask they remove the Holy Eagle soul and manually add the Fortune Bag Tokens. I will update you as soon as I have a response.

Thank you,
    GM Orlene
    Want to be a mentor? Apply here: https://forms.gle/1w2VEtrPV5tgZTNp8

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Orlene View Post

I will ask they remove the Holy Eagle soul and manually add the Fortune Bag Tokens. I will update you as soon as I have a response.

Thank you,
      GM Orlene
      Ok, thanks. I appreciate it.

Comment

Hi, I just received a compensation for the missing swap for Holy Eagle via in-game mail. Thanks again.

Server: ud10; IGN: Bill

Comment

Hello. If issue resolved, this thread closed. Thank you for confirming and happy playing .
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
          X