Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's that time of the month again....

Hello Sidhe,
    Well....I hate to be a pain in the neck but that bug gets me almost every month...
    Pirate Cat I got this time...Fortune Bag doesn't recognize morphed fairies I guess...
    I have to bug you again, to please report it for me

Thank you Sidhe!
    I really appreciate your help and your friendliness!
    Why does nobody ever make a Moderator of the Year event??? Probably because you would win it hands down

Whisper
    S295 Whispering Woods

Good morning Whisper. Issue forwarded and reported. No bugging me at all and you're no pain. I only wish this could be fixed once and for all (which is vain hope, from the start ). Thanks for the kind words, too, I really do not deserve them. Please let me know when issue gets resolved and you get back your tokens. Thank you.

UPDATE: Your comp has been applied already, please check your in-game mail these days. Coming with a confirmation of it being received will be highly appreciated. Thank you.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 11-18-2019, 04:51 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

WOW!! I got the refunded tokens already O.O
      Now tell me again that it's not your magic that makes things happen
      You're an angel Sidhe!!
      And yes, you deserve to be praised for being such a devoted mod!!!
      Thank you and have a wonderful day

Comment

Working...
      X