Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HUH?? Try without cussing next time, thanks...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUH?? Try without cussing next time, thanks...

today is the most *EDIT* day ever!!!always jammed in TD and cant open guild icon sometimes.its been 50 times i refresh my browser lol!!
    Last edited by CafeAuLait; 06-07-2014, 10:54 PM.

I know what you lol
    Will become a shinobi at all costs ! ! ! Sorcerer -NatePate [au3]

Comment

same happenin to me too. i thought somethin was wrong with my internet connection
      League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
      Magus Rynd

Comment

Yea I noticed that too...when I was trying to claim rewards from Hot Events.

Comment

I need you guys to provide me with a screenshot so I can identify the problem

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

yeah noticed this too right after the archer update,always getting stuck in loading and needed to refresh browser!!! i mean i takes me 5 secs or so to refresh my browser back to the game but everything in game is lagged !!! 2-3 secs delay for a window to pop out !!! a second or 2 to claim rewards, and to a certain point it becomes very annoying... and the never ending response of moderators to , and i quote "have you tried clearing your cache" , this is the result of the lack of SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE of R2games !!!
            Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
            IGN : 13th
            Class : Paladin

Comment

Originally posted by pkmonster View Post
              yeah noticed this too right after the archer update,always getting stuck in loading and needed to refresh browser!!! i mean i takes me 5 secs or so to refresh my browser back to the game but everything in game is lagged !!! 2-3 secs delay for a window to pop out !!! a second or 2 to claim rewards, and to a certain point it becomes very annoying... and the never ending response of moderators to , and i quote "have you tried clearing your cache" , this is the result of the lack of SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE of R2games !!!
              lets get the fact right, this is user fault not server fault. If the server is the problem then all player will experience it.

Clearing the cache DO help to fix anomaly caused by user connection problem, because you will re-download all the things needed.

And if you say R2 did not do scheduled maintenance, then you won't even able to play anymore.

if you want test, go to cyber cafe or any other place, using other devices, using other network, and try play it. if you still experience problem then that maybe account problem

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
              "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

Hmm how is it user fault? I can perfectly run several browser games at same time, via R2 and GTarcade, with graphical glitches and lag etc only on LoA at CS TC TA. This is with updated graphics card, flash, even everything cleared same stuff happens at those times everything else is fine. The worst of the 2 being CS and TC those 2 **** the graphics card pretty damn good, especially with TC since flags get glitched, flags gets sniped and u say its user fault. Alot of ppl can back up for TC and what happens in it.

Comment

Originally posted by R24776 View Post
                  Hmm how is it user fault? I can perfectly run several browser games at same time, via R2 and GTarcade, with graphical glitches and lag etc only on LoA at CS TC TA. This is with updated graphics card, flash, even everything cleared same stuff happens at those times everything else is fine. The worst of the 2 being CS and TC those 2 **** the graphics card pretty damn good, especially with TC since flags get glitched, flags gets sniped and u say its user fault. Alot of ppl can back up for TC and what happens in it.
                  I was answering the question for the delayed problem,

As for CS and TC, they still has a visual bug so im pretty sure that isn't a lag.

As for the graphic card lag, i never experience it. also intel HD can run 5 of them without problem, i'm currently using GTX 760 and they still silent with 5 open.
                  like i said they do eats memory.. each of them cost 300-500mb.

And if you still experience lag, try describe it, let me help.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackVerZ View Post
                    lets get the fact right, this is user fault not server fault. If the server is the problem then all player will experience it.

Clearing the cache DO help to fix anomaly caused by user connection problem, because you will re-download all the things needed.

And if you say R2 did not do scheduled maintenance, then you won't even able to play anymore.

if you want test, go to cyber cafe or any other place, using other devices, using other network, and try play it. if you still experience problem then that maybe account problem
                    scheduled maintenance means a specific time in a week when they will shut down all or some servers at a time for a few hours to fix, hhmmm let's say BUGS and GLITCHES, just like clearing cache we do it regularly to avoid future problems hence the term "MAINTENANCE" tell me besides this last update, when did they do a server maintenance? it's like they're giving advice they don't practice !!! and regarding my net connections, i need not to play in cafe's coz i do have a good connection, didn't i say that i takes me a few secs to refresh my browser, i have LOA in 1 tab , and another site in the next tab, but only loa is lagg, so if it's not server fault then tell me what it is so i can fix it !!!
                    Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
                    IGN : 13th
                    Class : Paladin

Comment

Originally posted by pkmonster View Post
                      scheduled maintenance means a specific time in a week when they will shut down all or some servers at a time for a few hours to fix, hhmmm let's say BUGS and GLITCHES, just like clearing cache we do it regularly to avoid future problems hence the term "MAINTENANCE" tell me besides this last update, when did they do a server maintenance? it's like they're giving advice they don't practice !!! and regarding my net connections, i need not to play in cafe's coz i do have a good connection, didn't i say that i takes me a few secs to refresh my browser, i have LOA in 1 tab , and another site in the next tab, but only loa is lagg, so if it's not server fault then tell me what it is so i can fix it !!!
                      well if you said it was a server problem, then why i never got that problem?

also maintenance can be done without shutting down the server.

lastly, i was suggest you to check and you refused my suggestion. if you never compare your with another network while saying your network was fast, how can you know that this is not your connection problem?

and Fast internet speed not equals stable internet.
                      Last edited by BlackVerZ; 06-10-2014, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X