team dungeon bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• team dungeon bug

hello,i don't know if you have experienced this before,but sometimes after the team dungeon beginning cooldown is over and i click to move,i get a message of completing a quest and wherever i click it keeps telling me a billion times "Quest complete!" and it won't go away. after this i have to; refresh my browser and collect my team dungeon rewards that the other team mates worked for.. here is a screenshot too
    http://i.imgur.com/KhYDp78.png
    Game: LoA
    IGN: Akalya
    Server: [S136] Golden Road R2Games
    Class: Mystic
    Level: 60+

bump : 3 .
    Game: LoA
    IGN: Akalya
    Server: [S136] Golden Road R2Games
    Class: Mystic
    Level: 60+

Comment

happens in s150

Last 3 weeks i got issues too on TD...

I often got kicked out of TD right when I click the monster. And few times when I accept invitation, it send me to the wrong team and wrong level. This happens in s150 witches coven.

I dont have SS cause it just happen like that, not sure what to SS. And it getting more and more worse, first few days it kicked me out from TD like once every 3-4 days. Now it can kick me out of TD over and over in a day.

And inferno kinda acting up too, lots of use got CD under 30sec. We're just standing in a tile and waiting for the CD to reach 15 before walking again then boom we got CD. usually happens when the timer around 23-28 sec
      Originally posted by Henry Miller
      There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
      S102-CoolBay
      Immortals

Comment

Working...
      X