This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned ?

May I ask why exactly I have been been banned I have done nothing but play the game and said nothing anywhere except in my guild chat and hardly ever there even? I never swear or cheat or anything I simply play the game. However I will be going down to my local county courthouse in the morning to file a lawsuit against R2Games for breach of contract since I spent money on this game and have been banned for no reason. Now mind you it will cost me 50 dollars to file the lawsuit but it will costs you thousands to fight it. I don't even have to win to know what it will cost you since you will have to hire someone in my area or pay someone to travel to my area in order to fight the suit. All because you choose to ban for no reason whatever. I have done nothing against tos or eula so you have no viable case to even stand against me. Considering I have spent money in the game I have a viable case against you for breach of contract.

this is what the mods will tell u - your answer to your banning cannot be answered in the forum - u will need to file a ticket and u will be able to get a specific answer to your banning from a a GM of R2.

reason for the banning cud be that ur IP may be amongst a range of IP's, that may have been hacking/causing issues with the site - in that case u have nothing to worry about - as this is a temp measure, the GM will be able to advise u of this

hope this helps.......

Comment

its not my ip since theres 3 people bouncing off my ip and only I am affected. I can also login to any other game its only LOA that has me banned for no reason. Seems if i was a problem player which is hard to believe since i've never had a problem anywhere else I play i would have multiple issues / bans. What are the forums for if the GMs can't be bothered to respond or do they want to keep it private when they are harassing players for no reason ?

Not to mention how do you file a ticket if you can't get on the game ?
      Last edited by Eaglestrikers; 06-15-2014, 11:59 AM. Reason: added sentance

Comment

It's hard to tell why you got banned without providing any player info like IGN and server

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglestrikers View Post
          May I ask why exactly I have been been banned I have done nothing but play the game and said nothing anywhere except in my guild chat and hardly ever there even? I never swear or cheat or anything I simply play the game. However I will be going down to my local county courthouse in the morning to file a lawsuit against R2Games for breach of contract since I spent money on this game and have been banned for no reason. Now mind you it will cost me 50 dollars to file the lawsuit but it will costs you thousands to fight it. I don't even have to win to know what it will cost you since you will have to hire someone in my area or pay someone to travel to my area in order to fight the suit. All because you choose to ban for no reason whatever. I have done nothing against tos or eula so you have no viable case to even stand against me. Considering I have spent money in the game I have a viable case against you for breach of contract.
          ''file a lawsuit against R2Games for breach of contract'' I lol-ed.

Using our Services in any way other than within these Terms is prohibited and may subject you to litigation and criminal pursuits. The privileges granted to you under these Terms will terminate immediately and automatically without notice from R2Games if, in our sole discretion, you fail to comply with any term or provision of these Terms.

Denial of Access

R2Games, for any reason and at its sole discretion, may decide that any person shall be denied access to any part of our Services or Games. R2games may suspend, terminate, modify, or delete any R2Games account or Our Games account at any time for any reason with or without any notice to you.

You agree to cease and desist immediately from any attempt to access the site upon issuance of a denial. If you do not cease and desist, you hereby consent to an injunction to be entered against you by a court of competent jurisdiction, as provided herein, permanently enjoining you from attempting to access our Services.

there you go ''smart guy''

Comment

Originally posted by andreicde View Post

Using our Services in any way other than within these Terms is prohibited and may subject you to litigation and criminal pursuits. The privileges granted to you under these Terms will terminate immediately and automatically without notice from R2Games if, in our sole discretion, you fail to comply with any term or provision of these Terms.

Denial of Access

R2Games, for any reason and at its sole discretion, may decide that any person shall be denied access to any part of our Services or Games. R2games may suspend, terminate, modify, or delete any R2Games account or Our Games account at any time for any reason with or without any notice to you.

You agree to cease and desist immediately from any attempt to access the site upon issuance of a denial. If you do not cease and desist, you hereby consent to an injunction to be entered against you by a court of competent jurisdiction, as provided herein, permanently enjoining you from attempting to access our Services.

I find it amusing people quote terms of service as though they actually matter.
            You will find many such terms are unenforceable in a court of law if they can be shown to be "unfair".
            For this same reason prenuptial agreements are frequently thrown out of court, despite supposedly being legally binding.

We have courts for a reason.

Comment

I got banned too for no reason.. I will be one of those filing case against this server.. if this issue will not be resolved at any cost. I've spent money just for this game and they just ban people of their choice...

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
                It's hard to tell why you got banned without providing any player info like IGN and server
                So your saying the GMs can't tell who is who on the forums from the games i mean i sign into the game with this same name and only play one server (S3 LordSoaron).

Denial of Access

Like I stated in my post I don't have to win to know what it will cost R2. However I will likely win by default judgement due to knowing how much the GMs can't follow due process I doubt anyone will show up to fight me. In either case I win by way of costing money to fight it or costing money to pay the judgement against or both. As a paying customer there is a certain expectation of access allowed within the rules of the game and I have never gone out of those rules.

Comment

Originally posted by R273613425 View Post
                  You will find many such terms are unenforceable in a court of law if they can be shown to be "unfair".
                  For this same reason prenuptial agreements are frequently thrown out of court, despite supposedly being legally binding.

lol comparing gaming and prenuptial agreement. In any case, most of the time gamers won't really get into the court because they did something and usually the devs have the proof of it. That being said I know G.Ms at r2games can sometimes be unfair (mod locking a link thread for battles because mines were from gtarcarcade therefore ''a different game'') so most likely if you send a ticket you can solve it (unless you really did something)

Comment

Originally posted by R273613425 View Post

Like I stated in my post I don't have to win to know what it will cost R2. However I will likely win by default judgement due to knowing how much the GMs can't follow due process I doubt anyone will show up to fight me. In either case I win by way of costing money to fight it or costing money to pay the judgement against or both. As a paying customer there is a certain expectation of access allowed within the rules of the game and I have never gone out of those rules.
                    LOL, good luck filing a lawsuit against a company overseas, it will cost you somewhere around few hundred grand. And no, if your sueing r2games you would have to go to hong kong and follow hong kong international law, r2games don't have to do nothing and I'm pretty sure they got their own lawyers. Goodluck wasting your money lol. Also you would need a few hundred thousand dollars to bribe the judges
                    头可ç*´è¡€å¯æµï¼Œå…„弟情义不能丢
                    不为金不为银,只为兄弟战今生!

What I watch as a kid?
                    (白眉大ä¾* - white eyebrow hero lol)
                    (奥特曼 - ultraman)
                    (saint seiya - knights of the zodiac - 圣斗士星矢)
                    (shin chan - 蜡笔小新)

Comment

Originally posted by qingyunjian View Post
                      LOL, good luck filing a lawsuit against a company overseas, it will cost you somewhere around few hundred grand. And no, if your sueing r2games you would have to go to hong kong and follow hong kong international law, r2games don't have to do nothing and I'm pretty sure they got their own lawyers. Goodluck wasting your money lol. Also you would need a few hundred thousand dollars to bribe the judges
                      actually you would be dead wrong on that note being as how internet commerce (by charging money makes this game commerce) is international. I only have to file the case in my local courthouse it is up to R2 to show up to defend themselves in my jurisdiction. Since it was in my jurisdiction that the complaint takes place. So much for knowing how the court system works

Comment

actually you would be dead wrong on that note being as how internet commerce (by charging money makes this game commerce) is international. I only have to file the case in my local courthouse it is up to R2 to show up to defend themselves in my jurisdiction. Since it was in my jurisdiction that the complaint takes place. So much for knowing how the court system works
                        actually according to Civil Procedure Law of the People's Republic of China, Articles 3 and 237, chinese courts have jurisdiction over international cases involving a foreign plaintiff against a Chinese company. So as I said, gl. If you think your puny courthouse is going to pay for that, think again. You WILL have to get a lawyer and do it yourself, which is a bigger pain in the rear than it's really worth it.

Comment

Did you guys know that Mod has ask you IGN and server??

Originally posted by AE86 View Post

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
                          "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

You were banned for harassment. If you need proof or more information about this, please open a support ticket here .
                            | | |

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
                              You were banned for harassment. If you need proof or more information about this, please open a support ticket here .
                              ah so it seems eagle did something after all

Comment

Working...
                              X