Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wyrm Race BR Buff

Hi,

I'm still fairly new to the game so could be wrong - but when doing ur wyrm you get a buff depending on the wyrm colour right? always have had from what ive seen except today im being beaten by weaker guys who have the buff, but me as the defending side dont?

My BR is 560k ish in battle vs 510k or thereabouts (tried to paste the fight but it didnt work). I checked and my stats were same defending wyrm as they are below.

Is this a planned update or another error?

Thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by lamiepie; 06-26-2014, 01:20 PM.

You can only see the buff u get when inbattle...it doesnt really affect any stats outside a wyrm fight

Comment

yes sorry im aware of that - what im trying to find out is if the buff for the defending party has been removed? either intentionally or accidently - cos whilst defending my wyrm today someone whom i beat 100% of the time was able to ransack me 4 or 5 times without fail. When i checked the fight i noticed i had no buffs and my opponent did. If anyone can tell me how to post a fight here i can show it - trying copying and pasting the 'watch' link but isnt working.

Comment

what kind of dragon u had? and what kind of dragon he had?

Comment

i have no idea what dragon he had as he wasnt racing at the time he attacked. i had the green one i think. +10% stats??

Comment

Someone you would usually beat racing with a purple wyrm could do that.
            It happened to me today, a player I have 100% win over in CoM wasted his wyrm attacks on me (with 50% fail and low gold return)

Comment

To clarify, yes you would get +10% for defending, but that also applies to attacking other wyrms,

So if they have a purple wyrm they rode earlier on, for the rest of the day they have +50% boosted stats in wyrm race battles both attacking and defending, same applies for you if you were to attack a player at 510k BR that you always beat if he had a purple wyrm today you would have almost 0% chance of beating him.

Hope that clears it up for you.

Comment

Working...
              X