Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Revert option to weapon upgrade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revert option to weapon upgrade

Hello

This is the third time i choose bad weapon to upgrade the weapon and my heroes are messed up now.
    And because they are in rebirth and low lvl i can not put the armor on them.
    This is lvl 70 armor and it will take weeks to get back.

I want some option to revert the upgrade and to better show exactly which weapon will be upgraded without the need to select there.

It's the player's responsibility to identify which equip they are synthing before any action is taken

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

How can we do that if you dont see it clearly ?
      It should ask you before synth to double confirm. I think that can be done easily by developers unless there is a reason not to ?
      This is the third time when i thought I set the right weapon and it was not.

Comment

Originally posted by Adughep View Post
        How can we do that if you dont see it clearly ?
        It should ask you before synth to double confirm. I think that can be done easily by developers unless there is a reason not to ?
        This is the third time when i thought I set the right weapon and it was not.
        dude , this game has a lot of problems as it is, and you want the devs to solve your silly problem?(that was your fault to begin with) that is easily avoidable !!!
        Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
        IGN : 13th
        Class : Paladin

Comment

Is not silly and i think happen to many players, just want to avoid this in the future that`s all.
          Do you think is right to wait couple of weeks because of simple weapon select ?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	test5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	428.4 KB
ID:	1690053

Click image for larger version

Name:	test4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	1690054

Pretty straight forward