World Cup Wagers Prize

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Cup Wagers Prize

Hi! Just would like to ask abt waging in the World Cup Event, whenever i place my bet, before confirming it, it says that the prize from the wager would be (No. of Wager X 3), so when waging 30 and Wins from it, shouldn't be the prize 90 winners Pack. However, i have always been receiving only the same amount of winner's pack for the amount of wagers i made. please explain on this matter.

thanks.

Right now, i wagered last night for two teams 30 each, and both won! however, just received 60 Winners pack in total for two wagers made.

SuperJunior
    Sorcerer
    S120 - Dawn's Regeant
    Fairytail Guild

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bet Prize - 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	167.0 KB
ID:	1690095Click image for larger version

Name:	Bet.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	124.4 KB
ID:	1690096
    Last edited by R243866033; 07-01-2014, 02:27 AM.

Comment

3 x points so that would be 180 points added to your total. if you had lost both would have only been 60 points added to your total points

Comment

it should be 180 points not 60 lol well well well 3 of my members losing gem one by one INCLUDING ME LOL not to mention their seraph too. are they going to do something about this or they just let players gone lol

Comment

it's x3 for pts, x1 for prizes. When you wager it even shows you.

Comment

Originally posted by andreicde View Post
            it's x3 for pts, x1 for prizes. When you wager it even shows you.
            That's what i was trying to say, thx for saying it more clearly.

Comment

I see, so it would be on the points and not on the rewards that you will get from wagering?

30 wagers, and you won, you will get (30x3) for points and still get 30 Winners Pack. correct?

Comment

Originally posted by R243866033 View Post
                I see, so it would be on the points and not on the rewards that you will get from wagering?

30 wagers, and you won, you will get (30x3) for points and still get 30 Winners Pack. correct?
                yes that is correct

Comment

thanks, that quite satisfies the query.

Comment

Looks like they changed it today from 200+ get boots to only top 300. Thats pretty late in the game to pull that ****.

Comment

who told you that? i can still see boots for everyone that gets to 2000

Comment

Working...
                      X