Can't login

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't login

I have tried 3 different browser for the the past hour, and all I get is the server isn't responding, and I have 3 active servers, it won't even let me open a support ticket, so I can ask for help, so I ask has my account been suspended for any reason, as the game was fine yesterday, and today I have nothing.

Fisherpice (UA3) (S21 Pandemonium)
    Fisherprice UA14) S77 Bloodmaul Creek)
    Fisherprice S79

Thank you in advance

Europe seams to be the issue , and its like this for 40~ so minutes .
    [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
    [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

hi i cant log in to game is their a problem with this as i was able to log in this morning now i cant all i keep getting is sever is of line plz can u help or at least tell me why i cant get in thanks

Comment

cleared cache and history, run malware/spyware scans/virus scans and rebooted router and computer and still nothing and it looks like this is how they force players out the game, and obivously the devs/moderator do not care, so why should I even bother to carry on trying

Comment

Its a regional issue, players from Europe are not able to access r2games. Techs are working on it. - EdgeLOA
          [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
          [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

"they force players out of the game" lol the issue is in the whole europe and i don't think they'll want to lose so many players

Comment

all the others european players I know have no issue and are playing now, and I can access r2games.com and every game except LOA and I can't even access the support page to open a ticket

Comment

It's not just Europe. I'm in the US and I can't get in either.

Comment

why cant i access server S185 majestic Rampart league of angels

Comment

I'm on US server S56 and haven't been able to log in for a while now
                    Nistrid

S56 Starcrest Mountains

'People don't care what you know, but want to know that you care'

Comment

i can get on through facebook but not the server i play on and i am not starting from the beginning

Comment

gone 3 hours now, since I have be able to login, any closer to a fix yet??

Comment

http://loanew.r2games.com use this to log in.

Comment

working fine thanx

Comment

this login seems to work, thank you so much

Comment

Working...
                              X