Hecate Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hecate Bug

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this but there seems to be a bug with hecate. Particularly when I fight with a paladin. Hecate's heal seems to be DECREASING THROUGHOUT the battle. This should not be happening and it seems to happen when the pally is hitting my main with a shield slam. You can see in this video, her heal actually decreases throughout the battle to the point where it goes from a 230k heal to a 100k heal and even less. Can someone see into this problem..?

http://s169-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...353ebfbb474064

Originally posted by R213755235 View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this but there seems to be a bug with hecate. Particularly when I fight with a paladin. Hecate's heal seems to be DECREASING THROUGHOUT the battle. This should not be happening and it seems to happen when the pally is hitting my main with a shield slam. You can see in this video, her heal actually decreases throughout the battle to the point where it goes from a 230k heal to a 100k heal and even less. Can someone see into this problem..?

http://s169-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...353ebfbb474064
    Both of the legendary helms, Seraph and Archangel have skills to decrease your healing power.

Comment

But it shouldn't affect my earthshaker that's in the backrow. I understand for the main but not my earthshaker. He wasn't hit with shield slam until after my hero died. I feel like the effect is towards the entire party instead of the individual target.

Comment

And even then, the helmet's effect shouldn't be able to stack. But it can and that's unfair.

Comment

Although i cant few the battle log, that does sound like the archangel helm bug, which reduces around 75% instead 10% healing effect and the character hit by it never recovers from it.
          Not sure if many are aware of it, but according to a mod, they are aware of it, lets hope it doesnt take to long.
          http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ngels-helm-bug

Comment

It's kind of annoying since it's making all heal build pretty much null at this point and front-main parties are getting hit hard by this bug.

Comment

Do you have the helm equiped on your hecate?

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

No. I do not. The problem is that whenever my main is hit with the archangel helm effect, it decreases his healing by MORE than just 10% (more like 70%) AND it stays even AFTER it's expired. I hope this matter gets resolved soon before the start of team tournament. It is a huge problem.

Comment

Also, the decreasing attack effect of the helm is STACKED. My main has 219k atk and by the end of the battle, my damage to his main is only 12k. How is that even possible...? I attached the video of another battle here.

http://s169-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...253f778287c46f

Comment

Is there an update on this issue?

Comment

Could it be Seraph Helm? It has the same effect, but more of a decrease.
                      Shadowbound
                      [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                      [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                      League of Angels
                      [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Yeah, it is the seraph/archangel helm bug. It decreases everything by like 60% instead of what they're supposed to decrease. The decreasing attack % effect is also stacked (which is not supposed to happen).

Comment

Any update on this seraph helmet/archangel helmet bug? It's giving the opponent unfair advantage.. here's another battle log..

http://s169-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...753fd63b5e65e4

Comment

Bump on this helmet bug. Can we get a confirmation from the mods that this problem is being looked into at least?

Comment

I'm glad you guys are not doing anything about this. Really. Wonderful job!

Comment

Working...
                              X