No announcement yet.

Trader we need a in game trader

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

complain or insult on a forum XD but rly cuz to how the game is constructed AH/trading wont happen anytime soon if at all cuz to req. restrictions to stop abuse

Comment

NO for trading system
      absolutely not agree no matter how many things you have in your inventory,,, just saved it for yourself !

if they allowed to trade,,, people will create many alternate account to saved resources and win every event and then trade it to their main account.
      they will dominate every event and dont give others a chance to win it.
      and it will be not fair for those doesnt have alternate accounts because not everyone has time to play more than 1 account.

some players did have more than 1 accounts and they used them to saved resources while other have enough to win every event, and it gave disadvantage to others player already, i cant imagine if they allowed trade system,,, it will be worse

Comment

After having played many MMOs where trading and selling were allowed, I have to admit it is very refreshing not to have to worry about any of that. No spam world chat messages of people trying to sell junk. No selling and no trading means no scamming. Paradise.

That said, it would be nice to be able to clean our inventory. Shards from Erebus, Adamantium and Beast Pelts can all be sold so why not other shards and even gems. Let us sell them just as we do the aforementioned items and the materials purchased from the gold shop during loop quests (Vanilla, Rosemary, etc.). That way we can free up room in inventory, make a little gold, and not have to deal with the opportunist account farmers found on other games.

Sylanthis
        [S231] Withering Fen
        Last edited by R2108809757; 01-12-2015, 09:31 PM.

Comment

trade option only works in those games which have strict control over multiple accts. this game allows multiple accts, so trade option is not a chance here, fer obvious reasons.
          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
          Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
            trade option only works in those games which have strict control over multiple accts. this game allows multiple accts, so trade option is not a chance here, fer obvious reasons.
            But a 24 hour auction is just fine.

Comment

All mmo's that I have played with a trade system are usually ruined by players farming with multis and bots then selling the ingame stuff for dollars.
              The game isn't perfect, but that would be the best way to ruin it totally because at least with no market, there are less cheaters and I have yet to see bots being used.
              Server S168 Felbrook

IGN: Granger

Comment

Working...
              X