How to level up faster?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to level up faster?

Reached 63 in 2 months..how long to 70? 80?
    No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne is over. From now on....i will sit on it

took me 11 months to get to 85 . there is no way to lvl fast beside buying stamina and extra attempts to things that give xp .

Comment

Huh & i thought top server guys just got lazy
      No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne is over. From now on....i will sit on it

Comment

takes me about a week atm per lvl at 77 its rly does get uber slow fast after 60

Comment

You get more experience in Arena, Clash of Might, and Raiders if you win. the base amount of experience you get in Arena also increases as your streak increases, up to either 1.5x or 2x experience after around 15 wins in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
            There is one way to level up a bit fasted. It will cost 100 dias a day if you really want to do this.
            100 dias a day = 50 loop completed without spending any STAmina. So... 100 dias a day will save you stamina, can be used to blitz levels to get bit extra exp.
            Not sure how much extra exp you will get that way... But, still, it's some of the options.
            I don't agree. Doing loops will give you extra exp, stminas for every 5 loops finished + treasure chests. 1st 15 loop quests gives you 15-20k extra exp for each finished loop and then 3-5k extra exp for 16th-50th loop (all depends on character's level). If you skip the loops you wont get the extra exp. Yes you will save staminas but doing loops give you even more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by hunuot View Post
              You get more experience in Arena, Clash of Might, and Raiders if you win. the base amount of experience you get in Arena also increases as your streak increases, up to either 1.5x or 2x experience after around 15 wins in a row.
              In raiders you will gain exp even you lose but it will be halved same for CoM and arena. You can get exp by doing team dungeon and erebus too ==> erbus monsters and exp flip card.

Comment

in my previous server (citadel) we have helpers who can finish the whole 50 loops within 3 mins..

Comment

Originally posted by Katarina91 View Post
                  I don't agree. Doing loops will give you extra exp, stminas for every 5 loops finished + treasure chests. 1st 15 loop quests gives you 15-20k extra exp for each finished loop and then 3-5k extra exp for 16th-50th loop (all depends on character's level). If you skip the loops you wont get the extra exp. Yes you will save staminas but doing loops give you even more than that.
                  Higher level dungeons give more experience than low level dungeons, so by using diamonds to autocomplete your loops you get to spend that stamina on the highest dungeons you can, rather than a mix of dungeons 5-10 levels below your max. That being said, the difference really isn't that noticeable, it's like 300 exp per dungeon max (so like maybe 10K experience overall).

Comment

There is a difference between buying the loops and not, you still gain everything like you would otherwise, you get to spend the remaining stamina however you wish. I believe loops quests are generally a section behind or two of what you have completed.

The other stuff that makes a difference is Arena, CoM, and Raiders. To get the most XP you want to fight the highest level you can defeat, that XP just adds up over time. Zodiac gives XP, and TD's. I believe I'm currently around 10 days per level being now 82....been playing since the end of May

Comment

Higher level dungeons give more experience than low level dungeons, so by using diamonds to autocomplete your loops you get to spend that stamina on the highest dungeons you can, rather than a mix of dungeons 5-10 levels below your max. That being said, the difference really isn't that noticeable, it's like 300 exp per dungeon max (so like maybe 10K experience overall).
                      yes higher level dungeons give you more exp but what's the amount? Let's say that 50 loops will cost you 150 +/- STA. 150 STA is enough to clear 30 dungeons. loops are depending on your level as well. For example I'm level 79 and the lowest loop quest is only 500 exp shy from the lvl 79 dungeon. And like I said 1st 15 loops will give you 15-20 k bonus exp each finished loop and then 16th-50th loop 1 k +/- bonus exp for each finished loop. Calculate it what is more? 30 * 3 600 exp (lvl 79 dungeon) or 30 * 3 100 exp + 15 * 15-20 k exp + 35 k exp... Think about it

Comment

Originally posted by Katarina91 View Post
                        yes higher level dungeons give you more exp but what's the amount? Let's say that 50 loops will cost you 150 +/- STA. 150 STA is enough to clear 30 dungeons. loops are depending on your level as well. For example I'm level 79 and the lowest loop quest is only 500 exp shy from the lvl 79 dungeon. And like I said 1st 15 loops will give you 15-20 k bonus exp each finished loop and then 16th-50th loop 1 k +/- bonus exp for each finished loop. Calculate it what is more? 30 * 3 600 exp (lvl 79 dungeon) or 30 * 3 100 exp + 15 * 15-20 k exp + 35 k exp... Think about it
                        It sounds like you don't realize that when you use diamonds to autocomplete loop quests you still get the rewards.

The comparison is not (EXP from saved stamina) versus (EXP from Loop Quests)
                        The comparison is (EXP from doing lower level dungeons during Loop) versus (EXP from doing higher level dungeons with saved stamina).

To be clear, I am not suggesting that it is a big increase in exp. I even said last time that probably amounts to 10K experience a day or less. But it is still unquestionably an increase.

Comment

Yesterday i up to lvl 81, took me almost 8 months

Comment

Working...
                          X