"GIVE UP" on Fuse gems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "GIVE UP" on Fuse gems

We would like to know that we should give up to thinking that fuse gems will be back in tarot .. Since there has been no news regarding the returning of fuse gems till now ...

So i would like GM to make this clear regarding fuse gems in tarot ...
    IGN : BaD MaN
    Server : ua57

That's up to the dev's decision, however with all the bots going on lately and people making max points ( 30k+ ) daily, I don't think it will happen UNLESS they somehow lower the points you get from each level ( to gain like max of 10k per day from all levels ).
    Still waiting for news from it.
    Players can choose to keep or spend their points, the date of fuse gems coming back on Tarot Shop is still " unknown ".

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

the gems will probably never return and if they do price will be at least triple . but i`l keep my money on they will never return

Comment

without the gems there isn't much initiative to play tarot and save up points

Comment

huh bot ?? .. since when did u can play game via bot ?? .. so no need to waste all the time beign online for events ?

Comment

Originally posted by tackleit1994 View Post
            huh bot ?? .. since when did u can play game via bot ?? .. so no need to waste all the time beign online for events ?
            if u dont spend time on game then no point in playing it
            Server [8] - Captive Amora
            IGN: Kiralyl
            Lvl 86 Mage 2.4m br

Comment

Originally posted by Kiralyl View Post
              if u dont spend time on game then no point in playing it
              i know .. thats why i was asking about the bot .. gurothos said something about bot ..

Haha maybe google it

Comment

Originally posted by R248820365
                bots are not alowed when i am not wrong
                yeqh think so too . bots are illegal ..

Comment

What about these of us who don't use bots or whatever for their points? Because if daily points are lowered these who use bots will still make max for the day and people like me, who hate that tarot thing and barely make 3-4k per day, will be left with close to none points. Lowering daily points is not the answer I think, it will be just as unfair as is now.
                  osobena
                  s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
                    I can't even imagine HOW bot can do tarot cards... 100% stupidness with bots )
                    And let's all say THANKS to CheckMAid... it's because of her we don't have those gems there anymore.
                    bots dont do tarots. they cant. theres a memory program that remembers card locations.

and no, i dont use it. i just researched what all this fuss was about.

i had quit doing tarot long before.

P.S. its not cus of checkmaid that gems got removed from tarot. its cus of this program.
                    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                    Magus Rynd

Comment

Well its totally unfair for those who play tarot daily and can hardly make 3-5k points and now when they are able to collect 100k points for fuse gems they are gone ... At least they should find a way to be fair ..

At the very least , they should give a proper answer thats what i hope for ...
                      IGN : BaD MaN
                      Server : ua57

Comment

One person got 30k (max points) on Tarot 3 days in a row during Tycoon (the last 3 days , didn't check the first two). It gave loads of tycoon points to that player (elemental crystals mostly,)

Comment

u get almost 10k tycoon points for 3x lvl 14 clear . i`l probably use my points on cherubs or gems or w/e will still do tarot for the element crystal it gives .

Comment

Originally posted by Tauriel[S202] View Post
                            One person got 30k (max points) on Tarot 3 days in a row during Tycoon (the last 3 days , didn't check the first two). It gave loads of tycoon points to that player (elemental crystals mostly,)
                            i do this on tycoon , is nothing hard for me and many others do too , stop QQ about those able to do it .The reason they took them away is they didnt expect ppl to be able to finish all 14 lvls and buy gem fusions easy .

Comment

Just make the points not exponentially growing...? I clear level 8 every day, that's about 2.5k Tarot points per run. It doesn't really make a ton of sense that clearing six more levels gives 8k more points per run. Make it so that after a certain level, the number of points you get for clearing the level and matching cards stays the same - that way, a full clear doesn't give an excessive number of points, but people who clear up to what you can do 'normally' aren't penalized.

Could also make it so 11-14 give less free flips, since right now once you get there you can basically clear all the way to the end without extra flips.

Comment

Working...
                              X