X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server merge

Hi,

Good day!

Please have our server merge with a new one. We only have 14 players playing WB, only 2 o3 3 teams playing TA and there
    are only 3 active guilds which we have 4-5 active players not including our alt. I think, our server exist only because of
    our alts and as u can see our server has a low level every time there is an even due to few players.

We can't enjoy the game anymore, and if this continues I'm thinking all of the players from our server will end up quitting the game.

Please help us play the game more.

Thanks

cjamespoaq
    [S64] Fire Plume Cage

Greetins,
    When a list with merged servers will be made, we don't take in count only the numbers of players on a server.
    Please wait for the merge, you never know when it will come.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

throw them in with us as we're operating the same way.
      We only have 2 guilds so twilight is a rather poor affair.

SludGudz.
      [S7]
      Get a life, they said.
      I'm a GAMER, I replied,I have LOTS of lives

Comment

S7 with S64? Don't you think they are too apart for a merge?
        osobena
        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Not really, everything would end up balancing eventually anyway, cashers will typically come out on top followed by light cashers and non-cashers trailing behind.

Comment

Hi Moderator,

I too play on S64 and what he is saying is very light. Our Server is very bad. We NEED a merge BADLY. The fact that we have so few players is affecting our progress in the game as players, as well as a server. We don't get the full game play experience, which sets our server back. We are handicapped in server events.
            As he stated , we had 3 guilds. Now, how are we suppose to have a stable Twilight Cash with 3 guilds? Team Arena is a joke. We have to make alts just to get that done. We shouldn't have to do that. The past 3 major events have hurt us due to the fact that we can only get the angel to a certain level. We can not get the angel lvl as high as other servers. Example...Our Paveena is a lvl 3. The majority of the other servers are at lvl 5. Which means we can't collect the rewards to keep up. If we had more players on our server, we would be able to get our angel lvl up to par. This hurts us in the event. we can't collect enough of the required resources to buy items from the Angel Shop. We also have major problems getting players for Team Dungeon and Inferno.

This issue strongly affects our game-play. The way the game is structured, it does require a certain number of regular players on the server to enjoy the full capacities of the game. As a very long time MMO RPPVP gamer, I like this game a lot. As a World of Warcraft player, I think this a top-notch browser based game.
            As an IT Professional, I see great potential from in this game.

There has been a lot of optimization to the servers and the introduction of new servers as well. We are asking you to please optimize our game-play by merging S64 soon, before the morale goes down the drain.

I understand that as a garden grows, you will naturally plant more seeds. In order to have a successful garden , you can not neglect the seeds you have already planted.

Debo
            (S64) Fire Plume Cage

Comment

Now i wonder are the paveena rewards better then single server tycoon top 10's/20's ? Cause in case you get merged with a lil more spending server u can say bye to those.. i dont know much about merge servers but i understand that a server gets merged with a similar 1 .. wich means 15 players to 15-20 ... to get a 30-35 players .. paveena and such events are verry nice for new servers where you can find more then 100 players .. but sadly the ammount of'em is dramaticly decreasing day by day .. so again.. is worth maybe pavenaa lvl 4..5 top 10/20 tycoon? + the fact you people kinda know eachother now and decide who to win other events like quiz/beach so'on .. if my server will get mergeable i will not suport such .. but hey .. thats me .. goodluck getting merged.

Comment

with 15-20 actives (not inc alts) then a merge would b detrimental but when get to under 10 then merge is needed not all actives players can WB cuz of the time.. bst way to see actives if when ss tyc on see how many make it past adv prize that is a better indicator of actives than WB

Comment

Originally posted by R253095369 View Post
                  Now, how are we suppose to have a stable Twilight Cash with 3 guilds
                  (S64) Fire Plume Cage
                  "Twilight cash"? Nice one

Comment

shhhh.....lol@Bumelum

Comment

if they made WB server progressive, that would solve a lot of WB complaints. As of now, WB has static HP. Dynamic PH would be Ideal , but it may be a lot to configure for the servers. In this situation, progressive HP is the way to go.

Hopefully the idea gets to the Devs.

Debo

(S64) Fire Plume Cage

Comment

Originally posted by p0lal3la View Post
                        Now i wonder are the paveena rewards better then single server tycoon top 10's/20's ? Cause in case you get merged with a lil more spending server u can say bye to those.. i dont know much about merge servers but i understand that a server gets merged with a similar 1 .. wich means 15 players to 15-20 ... to get a 30-35 players .. paveena and such events are verry nice for new servers where you can find more then 100 players .. but sadly the ammount of'em is dramaticly decreasing day by day .. so again.. is worth maybe pavenaa lvl 4..5 top 10/20 tycoon? + the fact you people kinda know eachother now and decide who to win other events like quiz/beach so'on .. if my server will get mergeable i will not suport such .. but hey .. thats me .. goodluck getting merged.
                        Tycoon gives like 10 times better rewards than shop, so... I fully support you. And it's not only tycoon but all other events too - HoC, Beach, you name it. So in reality the players on the 'dead' servers actually progress a lot faster than the players on the merged servers. And I think when they merge servers they make them have at least 50 players or more so.... bye, bye tycoon, angel quiz and so on. And 3 guilds in TC is actually a nice number, lol. WB is best done by 2 or 3(yeah, I love gold, always need wagons of it) if they do around 150-200m damage.
                        osobena
                        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Working...
                        X