Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I thought Snow Queen is not released yet? Then why CheckMaid already have her?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought Snow Queen is not released yet? Then why CheckMaid already have her?

toinks?!! hahaha cool

Click image for larger version

Name:	snow.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	1765057
    namichwan
    s206
    berserker

are you serious dude? she was in last CS tycoon (or prolly one before last)
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

On December 27th to December 31st you could acquire snow queen by ranking 1st is cross-server tycoon.

Comment

oww yeah i just checked the last month cross server tycoon and snow queen is the prize lol. sorry i made a stupid thread. how to delete this post? i thought snowqueen will be out in HOC too lol
        namichwan
        s206
        berserker

Comment

Please be more careful at forum when updates are coming, you should have known this already.
          CS Tycoon was the first and only place she was seen, we don't know if she'll be again on #1 CS Tycoon ( which would be pointless seeing same people would in ) but no clue yet.

It's the first hour, of the first day
          It's hard without you, I cannot lie
          You were everything, and could have been
          It's the first summer, of the first year
          Today only rain, knocks on my window
          And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
          It's a universe, that wants me to get off
          Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
          Your arms can no longer warm me
          A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Maybe just sell her for $10,000, it would be easier that way, oh no wait, that's even harder.

Comment

10k bucks would mean there would be more than 1 snow queens in each region. CS tycoon ensures that theres only one in each region, which is good :P
              League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
              Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by <Thanos>
                yeah for the moment. i think in a few month she will be in HoC for a hell of materials. so start saving all xd

cause like Gurothos said, in CS tycoon always the same ppl win, or mostly the same dude (dev :P )
                In china LoA, snow queen was never released in hoc. Only cs-tycoon reward.

Now they are planning to release 'super striker' hero in cs-tycoon and discontinuing release of snow queen as #1 cs-tycoon rewad.

So in short, snow queen is exclusive to #1 cs-tycoon folks. At least in china LoA
                Playing at GTArcade currently S349 - Raphangelo

and wow, I didn't know I had R2Games account since 2012..

Comment

Originally posted by Raphangelo View Post
                  In china LoA, snow queen was never released in hoc. Only cs-tycoon reward.

Now they are planning to release 'super striker' hero in cs-tycoon and discontinuing release of snow queen as #1 cs-tycoon rewad.

So in short, snow queen is exclusive to #1 cs-tycoon folks. At least in china LoA
                  Same applied to her evolve; next hero we'll see in no1 tycoon is fire queen.
                  Know anything more about this superstriker? I noticed the evolve of Neredia is out as well in china.
                  League of Angels
                  S96 Alanna
                  Beserker lvl 71
                  Fortuna lvl 85
                  Sterling Moonbeam
                  Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
                  850k BR+
                  Guild: Legendary
                  Blood and Jade
                  S66 Shanrou lvl 66
                  Bayi/Zhi
                  War Urso 7*
                  45k BR+
                  Guild: Eternal

Comment

Originally posted by Shanrou View Post
                    Know anything more about this superstriker? I noticed the evolve of Neredia is out as well in china.
                    evolve for nereida?

Comment

lol CHEKMAID can do anything !! and will be always no 1 in CS tycoon its old issue so i dont surprised since he own anything

Comment

Originally posted by Shanrou View Post
                        Nereida evolution is basically a 100 rage, lower-tier LE - she gives a small portion of her stats to your heroes (forgot if it was just hero with the strongest attack or not).

Superstriker is a hella cute girl but that's all the info I have.

Comment

Originally posted by <Thanos>
                          yeah for the moment. i think in a few month she will be in HoC for a hell of materials. so start saving all xd

cause like Gurothos said, in CS tycoon always the same ppl win, or mostly the same dude (dev :P )
                          Lol, been saving for months now. Hope she gets there before Christmas....
                          osobena
                          s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

I hope they allow Snow Queen availability for people other than Harveen, Checkmaid, etc. I've been waiting patiently since I first read about her months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by kumpy1 View Post
                              I hope they allow Snow Queen availability for people other than Harveen, Checkmaid, etc. I've been waiting patiently since I first read about her months ago.
                              Makes two of us, but think we will have to wait for some time. Because if she stays as reward in CS no one else is getting her and these guys will just keep exchanging her icon. And after that she will most probably be SS tycoon 1st rank reward and only after that some of us might get the chance to get her.
                              osobena
                              s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Working...
                              X