Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bessed Stones seeds, not collecting.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bessed Stones seeds, not collecting.

So I guess from now on From S268, this is our only form of communication with the outside zones. Since Mentors are no longer allowed to come to our server. To make it worse the sent in GMOrlene, but of course she never shows up, except for the one day she appeared to notify us of the no mentor rule, and to toss around a slew of prejudicial remarks. According to our great top of the line mentor, or R2's version of a game head, there are no female players on our server, it is filled with nothing but lonely men playing female toons. And if there is a single female playing on our server, then she is a "chicken in a clown suit". Add to it, that we are under marshal law, where she has guaranteed our server will have the most banned players on it, since she will read the TOS for the game anyway she sees fit to ban as many players there as she can I kinda find ludicrus. Of course I have been the voice of the Server since it has started, she first sent us a few mentors that shared here hatred of a smooth running game, forcing me to come to the forums the first time. Then she sent us another blockheaded mentor to stir up trouble for her, because to be honest, she seem more like a power absorbed person, rather then anyone who has ever taken the position to help the players. I thought the idea and principle of mentors was to help new players, not act like a prejudicial child whose favorite toy was taken away. It is because of actions like this that R2Games in itself keeps getting a bad rep, when tbh, alot of other game revue's for the group are beginning to show the same premice. R2Games, if you really care about the game and its players how about you start by making sure you don't hire the most racist and prejudice ridden players on the market to watch your servers, it leaves a bad taste in cashers mouths to have to deal with this level of incompetance every time you turn around. Anyways, new update would be great if it was working properly, and yes I read the TOS and understand that the company is a play it as is location, and only fix what they feel like, but tossing it out there incase others have the same issue, or have the same issues with mentors or the GM staff in general.
    Last edited by Achilles2015; 08-20-2015, 07:21 PM. Reason: missed an "L" in the title post.

Hey there looking for new mentors read that post theres some good replace the Dev comments there

Comment

I am from 268 as well and was there the night Gm- orlene said all the horriable things , it is not right nor fair for her to (orlene) to make comments like she did nor thow around threats as she did that night and every night she has came on our server ! its a great server with awesome people ... Shame on you Orlene and R2 games for letting this to continue .....

Comment

I am also from S268 and I was online for the night that GMOrlene debut. I have a few issues so far, some concerning her and the mentors, and other with the gameplay and glitches. I will list them off...
        1. First and foremost, as a female player, I was greatly offended by GMOrlene's comment about there being no female players on this game. That it was only lonely men and such. Being that I am female, a housewife and a game designer/3d modeler, I was highly offended by her remark. If it were a "normal" player, I would have sent in a ticket about the backhanded insult she gave not only me and other online female players, but all females in general. The remark was sexist and uncalled for. Being that she is in a position of "Status" with this game, it made it even more so hurtful and disgusting. I want R2 Games to apologize as well as GMOrlene. If not, I will go up the chain and demand apologies or actions to be taken.
        2. Being that it was deemed that no more mentors are to come to our server, and that is was going to be policed by GMOrlene, I would expect her to be present each day, especially since new events just started and there are bugs and glitches with them, such as the blessed stone seeds not being able to be collected from the garden.
        3. My other issue with the game is that League of Angels is advertised all over adult sites. It even says when you click said ad, that you must be 18 or 21 or older to play this years top adult game. My issues with this are many, and I can go into more detail if needed or requested, but R2 needs to be in check with it's marketing departing and stop making false claims or advertising. Because when adults click that, make an account and make 'suggestive' comments that may be seem as lewd to some, it should be expected. Either make it an adult player based game or stop making false claims.
        4. My last comment for now is directed towards the mentors that would come to the server. Instead of formal training, as their actions proved they had none... They need to attend classes or read about how to become a mentor. Instead... these mentors come into the server, call out people in world chat and claim they are going to ban them if they don't behave. Or... They have no idea what they are talking about and threaten the players in some other form or manner. Here is a freebie tip, as I used to do GM things for other games. If a mentor sees something wrong, don't have them call out that person in world chat. Tell them to take it to private messages. Some people don't like being called on and it can make a situation worse.

I will add more to this later.

Respectfully, The Wife

Comment

I just came to play. I guess the tendency of mentors to overengage people is an obstacle to my play. So cut it out. Shut up and fix bugs.
          Beernuts

Comment

I am also a member of s268. I was present when GMOrlene came in to make a mess of our server. We had our mentors banned because of 'conflict'. Could you please ask our mentors if that was true? I mean, we named them, always greeted them with hugs and excitement. Sure we asked 'which mentor are you?' because we named them as a sign of our enjoyment and wanted to know which was which so we would know who we were talking to. The only 'conflict' was when a mentor overstepped their bounds by assuming and being controversial with us. I would like to point out that her comment of all players being 'guys' was rude and disrespectful considering that in real life i am a female and would appreciate not having to deal with that sort o prejudice from someone who is supposed to hold a role of power. Now that we have been self-governing for a few days (orlene has yet to return) we have no way to resolve our issues, such as the non-working bless seeds. I would also like to point out that it seems we are being singled out by not getting events such as the tycoon event basically every other server received. Now we are at a disadvantage in cross-server to basically every other player in the game. The really disparaging thing about this is the punishment we are receiving is hitting the players who are lower the hardest, while it is targeting a certain group. A group that is majorly unaffected by this petty action. I agree with the wife, we should all receive an apology, but not only for the prejudicial and over all sexist comment, but for the 'smaller' players that have been punished unjustly by what is, to put it simply, a childish and petty maneuver.
            Resectfully,
            Terra
            Last edited by mehsleepy; 08-20-2015, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Blessed stone seeds* this is correction for the title of thread

So i would like to say apparently it's called spam by gm orlene if you only type in * , plus some of us had fun talking to the mentor's until they get pulled off all of a sudden for no reason, we were talking about picky and the Asian culture. Some of us recently had a panic attack and trying to recover by enjoy talking to people but orlene jumps in and make us abide by the ToS which some stuff not in there but "chicken in clown suit" was trying to pull a fast one saying there is a more updated and accurate ToS explaining what is allowed and what isn't and we don't need to know where this new ros or updated version is at, it made it sound so secretive. So I am confused here on what the hell is going on, I need someone else other than vetadze,gmorlene,r2professor, to reply to me about what is happening.

Comment

Don't forget about the mentor who said open your wallet to the new players when they asked about free diamonds. If it wasn't for rude comments like this I would have never said anything to a mentor,

Comment

That's right, I forgot about the mentor that said we should open our wallets to new players. That in itself is a huge issue. If they are going to assume that we are an endless money source, and we should give to the new players, I would expect that the mentors and GM's should give us access to THEIR wallets. I mean, that would be fair right? Well... as much as I would like to think things work out like that, it does not. In fact, it was rude and distasteful for that mentor to make a comment like that, and according to ToS, these mentors are only supposed to help and have no opinions so they do not become biased against the players...Another point why these mentors need to go to training of some sort.

Comment

Just so other players that read this post understand, the comments here are not from just one guild. They are from numerous guilds, on our server that all saw the same thing. How can so many different guilds, or people from all walks of life see an event the exact same way if the GMOrlene didn't say and do things that were so racist and prejudicial to all players not just a select few?
                    Last edited by Achilles2015; 08-20-2015, 07:50 PM. Reason: missed a word

Comment

Hello...

There is a lot of players in our server that are feeling this way about the mentors and the non-female players comment, wich btw she mantain even when the female players were trying to defend themselves and they identity, it's a well known thing that we do not like being confused with the opposite gender only because of the previously said identity that makes us feel we are part of this world and have the same right than anyone else...and putting it only in the game its the same subject we all need to have the same rights because its a very well known fact..the enterprises that work along with their costumers and employees have huge more success that those who don't, we are on a changing world this means that we need to learn and meditate a lot about what can we do better?...one person said once If you don't like where you are, move...you are not a tree.

The main reason why we are posting here is because we can't see ANY other form of communications between us and the R2 management we are really feeling that the treat can be way better if you implement known new forms of employee training a bit more oriented towards Client attention, wich by the way is the most important asset that an organization specially one that is looking for more benefits have, they pay the bills....

That's why we are gently asking, please we need better treatment as players and consumers here in your game, it's not a hard thing to do considering that most highly-reliable enterprises are already doing it and if you don't want to stay behind you need to think...is there a better way to do it?

We know that the management must be extremely busy and their time is valious thats why you really need to offer a better costumer attention, you will get less complains, more benefits and a much more pleasant job, wich by the way give you more time to do another and maybe more important things.

We are concerned as players and as human beings....being nice to people may seen is a bit hard sometimes, but doesnt cost anything and give us a much more happy life.

Think about we are saying wich are by the way only humble suggestions.

Thanks for reading

Comment

So, I wanted to comment further about the apology that I am expecting from GMOrlene and R2games. The night that Orlene was on our server giving us the news how we no longer deserve mentors to come to our server and that we would only be dealing with her personally (in which she has not shown back up for almost 3 days now) Orlene made a comment about how no women were on the game. This is not only rude... but sexist, disgusting and wrong on so many levels. Not only am I hurt over the comment, but I am outraged that such a comment would still exist now days. To say such a thing would infer that we as women are lesser and weaker than men, that we don't have the same rights as men and if this is a game with children present, as GMOrlene insists that is is, what sort of image does this portray to those children? That Men are greater in all aspects than women? That women are not intellectually privileged enough to use the Internet? Or that all women are barefoot and pregnant and in the kitchen at all times? Saying that there are no women is only reaffirming an existing gender order on the internet: to be male is normal and expected, whereas to be a woman is noteworthy and offensive. Never mind that the vast majority of women have no interest in getting deferential treatment by mentioning their gender. Never mind that this is the internet, and any advantage is, essentially, meaningless. But so lump all women together and say we don't exist is... worrisome. One's gender, race, religion or class contextualizes a statement in many scenarios, and conveys meaningful information. So yes, I am upset when she said that in world chat, and I told her I was offended and she played it off like some joke. If I have to, as well as others watch what they say in world chat ( her words...) The standard should apply to her as well. END RANT.

Comment

I apologize if anyone was offended by Gm's & Mentors, there must have been a reason why they decided to not have any mentors present on the server. I 'm not aware of the reasons, i'll enquire more about this.
                          | | |

Comment

seems some players from our server are attempting to post to this thread, and now it has to be viewed by a moderator prior to being added to the thread. Is this yet again another abuse of power by GMOrlene, since if she has the power to remove threads then she also has the power to slow a popular thread down, because it proves that she said bad things on a server, and of course like a little kid, she will do what she has to do to not look bad among the playing community as well as her superiors alike.

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
                              I apologize if anyone was offended by Gm's & Mentors, there must have been a reason why they decided to not have any mentors present on the server. I 'm not aware of the reasons, i'll enquire more about this.
                              What happens was the server was assigning nicknames for the mentors we liked, but seems to be one of them took offense to it on their not so good mood days during World Boss, As far as we know the name of the mentors we nicknamed/liked are: bubbles, chef, angelica, hurricane and forever alone.
                              so couple new ones came after those been in the server before, and we were thinking of nicknames for the new mentors, and apparently one of them took offense in some way i believe i think it was the one that was taking notes that was not in good mood, not sure got to have others remind me was that the one.

Comment

Working...
                              X