Light Envoy Use

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light Envoy Use

What is the correct use of Light Envoy? I read the brief bio on recruit and it appears that she is a stat builder for character and other heros and does not directly attack. If so, how do I need to adjust gems/dragonsoul/refines? I would think hit would be useless, and not really sure about crit. Should I look for or avoid equipment that copies attack? How about equipment that stuns the target?

Thanks,
    SilkyPirate

Originally posted by SilkyPirate View Post
    What is the correct use of Light Envoy? I read the brief bio on recruit and it appears that she is a stat builder for character and other heros and does not directly attack. If so, how do I need to adjust gems/dragonsoul/refines? I would think hit would be useless, and not really sure about crit. Should I look for or avoid equipment that copies attack? How about equipment that stuns the target?

Thanks,
    SilkyPirate
    If you get Light envoy and nereida and both are +21 or Light +21 and nere +18 upgrade, they will provide your party skills only all the turns they both alive And at higher lvl its cruicial factor for winning Other than who hit first with higher agy. And having irb= infinitive rage build, may double your dmg in certain areas, including WB
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by SilkyPirate View Post

Thanks,
      SilkyPirate
      If you have Nereida it's probably best to go for IRB as Anti stated. If you can afford to have it right away (the required upgrades) you have no use for hit gems. As for crit, it's not been proven that it helps her skill in any way, so it's unknown.
      If you plan to get IRB but can't afford it just yet, you can give her some hit gems so she can hit heroes to replenish her own rage (but it'll, obviously, be useless against mains).

As for her sts there are many variations, most common being AGI>ATK>HP>DEF.
      As for her equipment I have her like this:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	e.png
Views:	1
Size:	279.2 KB
ID:	1717011
      I don't think she ever stunned anything while using her skill, but she did with normal attacks after my rage loop broke, but I can see copy equipment being great help in case of loop breaking, otherwise I don't think it helps much and is better to be used on strikers. But if you have extra greaves with copy skill she can use them since they give better mdef.

As for Dragonsoul this is what I use:

Size:	333.0 KB
ID:	1717012
      From top to bottom: mdef (planning to replace with matk), Agi, Dodge (planning to replace with END), hp and agi again.
      When you get to the point that you get 80 points in both Wind and Ice, you can add an extra dragonsoul of whatever you think your LE needs, most common being AGI and MATK.

As for gems and refine this is what I use and feel it's pretty good.
      Depending on if I can have 2 or 3 fuse gems in piece of gear:

Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	1717014Click image for larger version

Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	1717015
      I don't think she needs any more agility at the moment, but if she needed it I'd use Agi+Hit gems instead of Hp+END ones.

As for refines, you should focus on the same sts as with everything else: Matk, hp, agi, pdef/mdef.

Sorry for the long post, my Messenger of Darkness is my second favorite hero and is the first one I ever got from House of Cards so I hope this helped at least a bit.
      S210 Fiery Citadel
      Nick Peyp

Comment

Originally posted by Vampy-chan View Post
        If you have Nereida it's probably best to go for IRB as Anti stated. If you can afford to have it right away (the required upgrades) you have no use for hit gems. As for crit, it's not been proven that it helps her skill in any way, so it's unknown.
        If you plan to get IRB but can't afford it just yet, you can give her some hit gems so she can hit heroes to replenish her own rage (but it'll, obviously, be useless against mains).

As for her sts there are many variations, most common being AGI>ATK>HP>DEF.
        As for her equipment I have her like this:
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]149489[/ATTACH]
        I don't think she ever stunned anything while using her skill, but she did with normal attacks after my rage loop broke, but I can see copy equipment being great help in case of loop breaking, otherwise I don't think it helps much and is better to be used on strikers. But if you have extra greaves with copy skill she can use them since they give better mdef.

As for Dragonsoul this is what I use:
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]149490[/ATTACH]
        From top to bottom: mdef (planning to replace with matk), Agi, Dodge (planning to replace with END), hp and agi again.
        When you get to the point that you get 80 points in both Wind and Ice, you can add an extra dragonsoul of whatever you think your LE needs, most common being AGI and MATK.

As for gems and refine this is what I use and feel it's pretty good.
        Depending on if I can have 2 or 3 fuse gems in piece of gear:
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]149493[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]149494[/ATTACH]
        I don't think she needs any more agility at the moment, but if she needed it I'd use Agi+Hit gems instead of Hp+END ones.

As for refines, you should focus on the same sts as with everything else: Matk, hp, agi, pdef/mdef.

Sorry for the long post, my Messenger of Darkness is my second favorite hero and is the first one I ever got from House of Cards so I hope this helped at least a bit.
        Yep we want our rage boosters attack in right order, and live as long as possible
        Antifreeze
        Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Btw, did any of you ever see the bug for MoD on the first round ? Like when you and enemy are having same level of spiritsouls totem, Plus minus and should be nothing change on MoD rage, right ? But she's not casting her skills sometime. Hope my explanation is understandable, lol.
          IGN: Shivaa
          Server: S90 - Deathshade Lair

Comment

Originally posted by SShivaa View Post
            Btw, did any of you ever see the bug for MoD on the first round ? Like when you and enemy are having same level of spiritsouls totem, Plus minus and should be nothing change on MoD rage, right ? But she's not casting her skills sometime. Hope my explanation is understandable, lol.
            Do you possibly have a log of such fight? If enemy hero/main attacked MoD before she casted her skill they might have proced rage draining from greaves (30% chance).
            S210 Fiery Citadel
            Nick Peyp

Comment

Working...
            X