Damage Reflect Help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damage Reflect Help!

Which is better when it comes to damage reflection? Bclaw/Godless Wolf or Poseidon??
    Thanks!

Rogue skill Art of Deception's damage is based on the skill level and the damage taken and have nothing to do with which heroes are being attacked.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
      Rogue skill Art of Deception's damage is based on the skill level and the damage taken and have nothing to do with which heroes are being attacked.
      "nakakaloka"... i do understand the art of deception thing, I was just comparing two. Since you have said that, the question now, what "IF" Godless Wolf, Poseidon, or generally rogues are on the same level, with the same level of skills, same equipped gems, same equipments, or basically everything that I may equip for them, probably when I hit each one of them the return damage to me would be approximately the same from all of them?
      Last edited by dark_rhavenne; 09-17-2015, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dark_rhavenne View Post
        i do understand the art of deception thing, I was just comparing two. Since you have said that, the question now, what "IF" Godless Wolf, Poseidon, or generally rogues are on the same level, with the same level of skills, same equipped gems, same equipments, or basically everything that I may equip for them, probably when I hit each of them i would received damage which is approximately the same from all of them?
        By idea would be having weaker Def so can receive higher dmg, to reflect most dmg. So boost up HP , But over all try just build it as good heroe and reflect will do its work, helping you do dmg to other team.
        Antifreeze
        Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
          By idea would be having weaker Def so can receive higher dmg, to reflect most dmg. So boost up HP , But over all try just build it as good heroe and reflect will do its work, helping you do dmg to other team.
          We have different rogue heroes. The question is, will or would it all be the same when it comes to return damage when I hit each one of them if all rogues are or were equal on level, skills, gems, and equipments? Like for example the 2 ruby heroes, Godless Wolf and Poseidon

"paulit-ulit lang"
          Last edited by dark_rhavenne; 09-17-2015, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X