No announcement yet.

cheating is allowed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

right, but what is the definition of an alt, if any player moves forward at any pace they choose, do their dailies, and so on, just because a single player is trying numerous builds at once, which toon is the alt, and which is the main, if cashing in isn't done on any of the toons? There is no cardinal rule, nor does the TOS, limit anything honestly, add to it, if it is in a guild and progressing, it is considered a player, but what happens if someone has say 50 alts, and they have all cashed into the game, are they still alts, since now the have spent real money on the game?

Comment

Originally posted by R21921817 View Post
      right, but what is the definition of an alt, if any player moves forward at any pace they choose, do their dailies, and so on, just because a single player is trying numerous builds at once, which toon is the alt, and which is the main, if cashing in isn't done on any of the toons? There is no cardinal rule, nor does the TOS, limit anything honestly, add to it, if it is in a guild and progressing, it is considered a player, but what happens if someone has say 50 alts, and they have all cashed into the game, are they still alts, since now the have spent real money on the game?
      Basic idea stays same, if one used all his alt accounts, to support 1 account, either main, or the alt. Its the rule break. Alt is alternate account, doesnt matter spending one or none.Once the alts been used to support own acc, to win certain event thats the rulebreak. So yea if 1 person has 50 accounts on the same server, once he used those accounts to help himself win event, its bad .
      Antifreeze
      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

so then what is the standard if 4 players have 50 alts each and have made some sort of agreement to support not themselves, but a chosen other person each round? Since the players alts themselves would never be supporting their own account, even the IP would show it in the records, are players allowed to make agreements with other alt users on the same server to push themselves forward?

Comment

Originally posted by R21921817 View Post
          so then what is the standard if 4 players have 50 alts each and have made some sort of agreement to support not themselves, but a chosen other person each round? Since the players alts themselves would never be supporting their own account, even the IP would show it in the records, are players allowed to make agreements with other alt users on the same server to push themselves forward?
          It be same as one ask guild members or friends to support. But yea in your given situation its somewhat allowed, since not support own accs.
          But still if think something odd then either pm mods or make Ticket, with screen shots, explanation, more details, so wont go public witch hunting so to say and youd get answer better if that be by rules or not.
          Antifreeze
          Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

my BR is low please show or tell me how to get boost BR up R21921817

Comment

Originally posted by Good_Boy001 View Post
              my BR is low please show or tell me how to get boost BR up R21921817
              By developing your character, heroes in your party, your mounts and angels you will be able to boost your BR.

Comment

i don't understand

Comment

Personal advantage by rank blocking using alts or stealth sending roses which is a big issue on our server s253 . Its all cheating in my book

Comment

Working...
                  X