Lucky Tree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky Tree

Lucky tree does not give any resources for single server tycoon - its about time events corresponded to each other, instead of giving items which do not relate.

You can get any resources from lucky tree by spending coins.

Comment

How ?.................

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
        How ?.................
        Shop -> 'Resources' tab

Comment

Well that was a stupid answer - you very well knew that I was refferring to the tree itself and not the shop. The levels of tree did not give out resources used in ss tycoon. But are used in xs tycoon.
          At least answer the point made and not confuse the issue by side tracking it.

Comment

Drops from tree will not be changed until tree is going to be rehauled, which is rare occasion.

Comment

Do not waste diamonds on the tree it`s not worth the cash time or effort 99% of the resources you can get else where for free with very little effort.in fact do not waste cash on this game any where its a rip off

Comment

Well every time i've started a server recently R2 have been kind enough to supply me with several codes that get me Hecate pretty quickly, amongst many other benefits such as enough free diamonds to buy VIP, which i've done myself several times thanks exclusively to the very well named "Lucky" Tree. Not to mention the events with billions of gold are simply to die for. The Tree and other events are supposed to correspond. If they don't you need to write a Ticket and send it to people who can help you. Writing on here is a lot like shouting in outer space

Comment

Working...
                X