Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r2games or gtarcade LOA?

Hello everyone,

I was wondering which company under LOA is good and active?
    r2games or gtarcade?

Thanks!

^ title said all, just wondering..

Comment

GTArcade are and has the Devs, but overall both are same.
      On R2 support tickets work, if player knows his email, when submitting tickets. And forum MODs give directions or answers.
      On GTA on forums MODs handle things, but require very same info as. SS, ign, server, platform, and more details on issue, since their support ticket system dont work for long period of time.
      Both has platform based events, at times. But overall they are identical.
      So just a matter if find the best fitting server and the people in there.
      Antifreeze
      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

thanks for your answer, what about how often they open servers for eastern players?

Comment

Usually such discussions are not allowed in forums, because despite its same game, GTArcade is different platform and this can be count as promotional for other platform which is against rules.
          As told by Antifreeze, GTArcade are developers of game and R2Games are host of game, which means we cant influence development of game. As for events, there are forum and platform events exclusive for R2Games and same can be told about GTArcade. As for opening servers, we dont provide such information except announcements, when server is going to be open.

Comment

Originally posted by azurepassion View Post
            ^ title said all, just wondering..
            As Alkaris already mentioned, information about opening time of the new servers is not to be disclosed except for announcements.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Neither both are as bad as each other and ran by the same greedy people

Comment

Better than being negative people

Comment

Originally posted by satanael7777 View Post
                  Better than being negative people
                  You have a lot to learn about this game and how it is really ran.. you are still a baby in this game..Give it a couple of years of playing when you have had to put up with all the greed- bugs and the ticket run around im sure you will find it as frustrating as most players do.Sorry to burst your inflated ego bubble but its not negative its plain facts

Comment

Originally posted by Sazvia View Post

You have a lot to learn about this game and how it is really ran.. you are still a baby in this game..Give it a couple of years of playing when you have had to put up with all the greed- bugs and the ticket run around im sure you will find it as frustrating as most players do.Sorry to burst your inflated ego bubble but its not negative its plain facts
                    Fact is after years of playing, players will see players who have failed ,one way or another,either by wrong choices or simple badly spent $$$, constantly complaining at forums , that stuffs arent placed on silver plate. nothing more, nothing less.
                    Last edited by AntifreezeUnder0; 08-02-2017, 02:13 AM.
                    Antifreeze
                    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

I was on Nocturna's Tear, no one's been here longer than me. Sorry to burst your even bigger bubble. hahahahaha.

Comment

oh you were on s1 lmao a whole week before me. your ego is almost as big as your head careful that hypocritical ego don't trip you up one day and now placed on ignore...why because I can

Comment

No need to be rude. Talk about a big ego. I told you on the other thread about not thinking i'm a pro. Where you get me having a big ego from? Lmao
                          Neither both are as bad as each other and ran by the same greedy people
                          Why exactly are you here? Just to complain? Well keep being abusive and i'll request your ban from the forum. If you have nothing constructive to say, stop annoying people, no one cares, we're just laughing at how seriously bitter you are. If you such a good LoA player, then play LoA, if you have such trouble then maybe this isn't the game for you, have a wonderful day/night.
                          Last edited by satanael7777; 08-02-2017, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X