Angel party and clifford tree resources

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel party and clifford tree resources

Shells and starfish will remain after the evend ends? can i stack them for when i think i have enough to buy something usefull?

big , normal , and small light remain in inventory and u are able to stack them 3-4 events or more to get a good tree lvl in the end?

thank you in advance for the answers.

Originally posted by InverSe619 View Post
    Shells and starfish will remain after the evend ends? can i stack them for when i think i have enough to buy something usefull?

big , normal , and small light remain in inventory and u are able to stack them 3-4 events or more to get a good tree lvl in the end?

thank you in advance for the answers.
    For angel party answer is yes.
    For clifford can not tell yes or no. Since often theese type of events are basicly same ,but often have different items to lvl up.
    So by logic it could be that if next time clifford tree arrives that you could use the saved lights if the lvl up item isnt changed.
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

So are you shure or not that i can keep smal medium and big light ? to stack them 2-3 clifford tree events . and the tree lvl remains? or resets after i collect the rewards ?

Comment

So are you shure or not that i can keep smal medium and big light ? to stack them 2-3 clifford tree events . and the tree lvl remains? or resets after i collect the rewards ?
        The lvl will reset each time event comes. So better collect while event is on.
        And i can say surely you can keep the small/medium/big lights, but the concern is they make in basic same event, name it differently and have different items to lvl up, which happens from time to time. So the risk is that , you cant know if next time it be clifford tree with theese materials to lvl up, or be named differently with different items to lvl up, but basicly is same event in terms of rewards.
        Antifreeze

Comment

Now i undestand...same event different materials....now is called small light , next is called small lantern. and it makes me unable to use saved materials...nice $$$ makers....

And that can happen with starfish to in angel's party ? or there the starfish remain as the events come one by one ?

Comment

Now i undestand...same event different materials....now is called small light , next is called small lantern. and it makes me unable to use saved materials...nice $$$ makers....

And that can happen with starfish to in angel's party ? or there the starfish remain as the events come one by one ?
            Its safe to save, so far there been few events like angel party, just diff materials, but for special occasions, next time its back to angel party, and so far it been just angel party.
            I peronally did save up the starfishes and will be saving.

Antifreeze

Comment

shells and starfishes carry over to the next one.

clifford tree, points don't carry over, you've to start all over again;.
              IGN: Arudora

R2 uc17 - EST

Best regards, and Serrin bless us

Comment

Working...
              X