Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are the requirement/s to get this ae reward?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are the requirement/s to get this ae reward?

sorry, sidhe had told me the answer
    Last edited by R210496643; 09-18-2017, 02:10 AM.

what are the requirements to get victory rewards? and why i can't click collect? me and my alliance participated in alliance expedition, i can collect alliance rank rewards i can collect damage rank rewards and i can collect rewards of killing a player and i can collect rewards of killing a alliance.
    ign: WenZhong
    Server: ua87
    platform: r2games
    Operating system: Windows 10
    Browser: Mircosoft Edge
    Last edited by R210496643; 09-16-2017, 12:34 AM.

Comment

now i can collect

Comment

Hello. In AE, after you unlock one of the instances, either "Be the best" or "Challenge the strongest", enter the battle after you press that Select button. Once the fights done - and I meant by that when all enemies in the selected mode are defeated - you will be able to collect the rewards.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 09-23-2017, 05:57 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

are those instances unlock by the alliance leader?

Comment

Yes, they can be unlocked by the ally leader or by the deputy of it.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
            X