This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liars..

''This thread is closed. All info that could be provided was already sent to developers, all we can do is to wait until developers fix it. R2Games doesnt have any influence over game development and cant make fix of this issue faster.''

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alkaris, I really hope you and the entire team gets every std on this planet. **** liars you guys are!
    If r2games really want CS-war to get fixed, it wouldve been within a week. Soon theres buggs with precious, recharge or whatever close to it....it gets fixed in no time.

But CS-war has been an issue for you guys, not because you cant fix it, but because you got tired of people complaining sitting in queue 24/7.

Just admit you use the server for something else and completely deleted the function.

Been gaming since 1997 and seen lots of buggs, problems and other ****, but NEVER EVERRR did i see bugs stay for soo long and not 1 bit of info regarding a fix...never did you fools add honorpoints in HE to collect. Or something!!!!

You only care about cash options and make sure to merge cashers with cashers to make m cash even more. Soo yea why care about CS-war right?
    Needless to say I feel robbed and regret the bit i cashed here (gladly not much...but in the end every cent was TOO much)

I pray you all die slow and rot away in the gutter bunch of ******* lieing thieves.

To the people who keep playing this fake ****, goodluck to you haaa

im out and will never look back at this ******* wankstain of a game

Well you in first statement said all how it is. R2 got no power on fixing game features, rather than ability to pressure the devs to work on fixing things. But when or if, it gonna get fix its up to them..
    Since CS is old dev work youd know, hopes for it having changes are low, or if are any then it means more bugs.. and no progress. Best is to wait and hope they make good replacement or simply since everything is so bad, leave...
    Constant whinery and blaming game aint changing anything too.
    CS war works, but getting in is like winning lottery and small portion manage to do that.
    So once you stopped making fool of yourself, i welcome you to reread the ToS you agreed on,
    You signed up for all this volunteerly and now act as its something new.
    Last edited by AntifreezeUnder0; 10-16-2017, 11:18 PM.
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

And again thread is closed.

Comment

Working...
      X