Xmas Party ?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xmas Party ?!

Your Christmas event is sucking so badly. Only Homestead, Santa's evolution, Tiny Santa, and Crooked Claw's amulet are available. Most people don't even have Crooked Claw in their team yet. Worst of all, it is impossible to get anything because the SNOWGLOBES are incredibly hard to get. Recharge 150,000 diamonds to get enough to spend on the above things that I mentioned? I don't think so. Please don't be afraid to let players have what they want because the game's survival depends on them.And i want ask DEVS why End-Of-Year event didn`t start ?

i think it is because the loa 4th anniversary event is a tree and it lasts a few days and it also gives a lot of chests and i haven't use finish the anniversary cap seeds even i use 7 plots without using diamonds to harvest the crops immediately and most of the things in angels' party is cheaper and that is why there is 2nd angels' party and i think the merry christmas event is easy because i got 50 points already.
    Last edited by R210496643; 12-26-2017, 12:35 AM.

Comment

RevellationThe devs have gone mad and are working on total greed what most don't bother doing is working out just how much 150.000 dia is in real money it is $1.499.95 this shows just how stupidly greedy they really are and how their greed is killing the game and making them a laughing stock in the gaming world, I think the devs are living in cuckoo land or are on some sort of greed meds either way this game has become a big joke and most are avoiding it like the plague I only come on here to read the forum to see if any thing has change in the last 5 years. But alas from what I see nothing has in fact it seems the game has gotten worse. No wonder so many are leaving and those that have not played are avoiding r2 and gta because of the bad rep it now has in the gaming world. True fact

Comment

Originally posted by Sazvia View Post
        RevellationThe devs have gone mad and are working on total greed what most don't bother doing is working out just how much 150.000 dia is in real money it is $1.499.95 this shows just how stupidly greedy they really are and how their greed is killing the game and making them a laughing stock in the gaming world, I think the devs are living in cuckoo land or are on some sort of greed meds either way this game has become a big joke and most are avoiding it like the plague I only come on here to read the forum to see if any thing has change in the last 5 years. But alas from what I see nothing has in fact it seems the game has gotten worse. No wonder so many are leaving and those that have not played are avoiding r2 and gta because of the bad rep it now has in the gaming world. True fact
        Well as bad as both platforms can be if they work with profit, its good. Since business earns something. And funny that devs get called greedy only when not enough of freebies, or there isnt near free top tier items, else just blame on bugs which dont get fixed, just because, althought answers been given or told to wait... But who bothers to use search option anyways.
        Devs are far from best. But then again most of the times the expensive items are cause of ppl own fault. CS tycoon ranks and its pts shows, if new shiny pixel appear some will go extra mile to get it, so game see what is worth making to earn, what is not. So while the actual most profit givers to game wont change, there is no real reason to game change itself. Even with all the '' quit'' players still ppl seems to get the overpriced items, cause the offer is ok to go for some $$$ spending.
        Antifreeze
        Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Working...
        X