Golden disciple broke skill need fix.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden disciple broke skill need fix.

Enjoy the game much and spent for it. After evolved Genesis into golden disciple her skill broken... many tickets sent still no fix, at chance how soon this problem be taking of? been happened over a month now, I'm losing battle rewards everyday.

Hello there.
    I suppose you have posted your IGN, server name and number, somewhere in one of the threads opened for signaling GD round skill being bugged? If so, your char was added to the list, as all of the other names were. If not, please post your IGN, server name and number and maybe a link to a battle log, showing your GD is still broken. Related to the hero skill not being fixed, well, the hero is being fixed only this is done individually, one by one, and of course for the players who reported the hero as broken. The one by one fixing is mainly done to prevent any player's data loss and of course takes takes time. It will surely sound annoying and frustrating what I say but it will still lasts for some more until all broken heroes will be repaired .
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
    X