Dev's response to issues is closing thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dev's response to issues is closing thread

Typical response to problems in game. Devs don't want to fix problem, didn't want to acknowledge problem, only gave individual comp to one person (highly unfair) and when players call you on it you simply close the thread.

When a major event like CS tycoon fails to record progress for an entire server for three days, and the only compensation is a few tokens to be used in other events, this is not equitable. Then they figure an additional comp for the highest player on the server, and ignore all the tickets that were sent in by other players.

Basically the Devs are saying give me your money, but I don't care if you get what you pay for. Closing threads in hopes that we will let this issue drop is not going to work. Whenever a company fails to preform the services that people are paying for, the customers have a right to hold them responsible. If you want us to stop telling the world that you did not do what you were paid to do, then DO YOUR JOB!!! The devs need to recalculate for ALL players that submitted tickets during the event, provide either a decent server comp or individual comp that comes close to what was lost.

You had to do a major server merge because you have lost players. It is not cost efficient to run many servers with few players. If you are trying to get rid of all the players so you can utilize the servers in a different manner, then you need to just say so, Stop creating issues and refusing to fix what is broken. The players that are left in this game have invested significant time and money. To treat our issues as insignificant is a slap in the face to all the players.

Moderators who respond to threads do not have any power to correct the issue. They simple try to smooth over the situation, but do not provide any real resolution. The DEVs are the ones who need to respond, and provide answers as to why the issue is still unresolved to the satisfaction of most players on the server. Not once since the server merge and this issue reported has a mentor log into our server. Maybe one should and see how the whole server feels about the "comp" we received.

Good morning.
    As a player, I do relate to your being frustrated, discontent, not happy with the resolution and solution found and applied by devs for your problem. You might have perceived it as not being the right one. Still, I have to remind you that devs do not check or read forums, that's why it is mods who intermediate and make possible your issues to reach them via forum then ops and support team by forwarding and reporting problems and issues you might experience. We do not indeed apply fixes, solve problems or "provide any real resolution" as you so kindly mentioned (thank you for the invaluable input there), but we do our job the best we can so that you get the needed and expected help. Your issues and problems are never being ignored or forgotten or not followed and checked until they get to be solved, one way or another.
    It was not devs who close the thread, it was me, as a mod. Issue signaled there was solutioned, even if solution applied did not meet your expectancies. I have also moved this thread in the corresponding section of the forum, it belongs to the Game Discussion and Feedback, not to Bug section.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
    X