Zodiac Battles Purgatory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zodiac Battles Purgatory

Yes today i defeated every boss on purgatory yet the rewards for several levels are sill locked. What am I doing wrong? Is there some requirement I have not performed?
    Mallenroh S307 Aerial Battlefield

Good morning Mallenroh. For the Zodiac problem ... you are not doing anything wrong. For the requirements on each level check what's needed for each of them. Purgatory level rewards is locked and it is not available for all the levels. The last two levels Pegasus and Phoenix have only Normal level unlocked.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

ok then i have completed i think tysm for the clarification

Comment

You are very welcome .
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
          Good morning Mallenroh. For the Zodiac problem ... you are not doing anything wrong. For the requirements on each level check what's needed for each of them. Purgatory level rewards is locked and it is not available for all the levels. The last two levels Pegasus and Phoenix have only Normal level unlocked.
          there isn't any requirements for all the purgatory zodiac rewards, when i completed them, they are still locked, so there isn't any purgatory rewards?

Comment

Working...
          X