Evloves and new Heros

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evloves and new Heros

Ok R2games, this is getting pretty old now. Some of the new evolves and heros you release for CS tycoon have NEVER reached the events for others to get. I've looked as far back as Feb. for an evlove that was released in CS tycoon. What is so hard to release the new items from CS Tycoon either the next month or rotate the new heros and angels between SS and CS tycoon. You have the same old items in the events and most people cant advance their heros. Forward this post to the Devs and get their HOA and start updating this game better or find new Devs that are willing to do the work that these can't. All there is are excuses, someone in that company needs to find out where the problem is. If you think that the Devs won't do anything about this post then send it up the corporate ladder and forward it to the operations manager or whatever title they hold that oversees the daily operations of that company. If you can't do that, them PM me the email address of whoever is in charge and i will personally explain what ** is going on. This might sound like i'm ranting and raving but getting old spending money on a game that we as a community of gamers can't get fixed! All i'm asking is for the forum mods to just forward this post or give me the information i'm asking for. I've done it before with another game site and now it's time to do it with with one.

The only evolution that didnt appear in events is Winter Princess(3rd tier evolution for Hoarfrost Blade), Ashmonger(2nd tier evolution for Cedric) and Garuda(last of evolutions which for Lord Scyscream). Maybe i miss some, but it should be all. Garuda will probably appear in events soon, but Winter Princess as 3rd tier evolution will have same path as Carnage Queen, which is at least 1 year or more from date of release before it will be added in other events. Ashmonger looks kinda weird, but probably will also appear sooner or later. I already explained a few times on forums that developers has model which is set in stone and that is either you spend a lot during CS tycoon(any other event which will have your needed hero/evolution added first) or you haul a big amount of resources for events we have and wait till your needed hero/evolution appears in event store.
    As for contacts it is either support http://www.r2games.com/support for R2Games or if you need a physical address it can be googled either for R2Games or GTArcade, which is developer of League of Angels.

Comment

Working...
    X