Adobe Flash Player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adobe Flash Player

What will we have to do when they stop proiding Adobe Flash Player for games ? thank you, mystery S247

Most developers are migrating to html5
    I would think GTA would do that with the loa series
    But that's purely speculation on my part.

This was said by a GM on R2Games.

Last edited by kdudek; 01-05-2020, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Hello. This is a question we have asked repeatedly since tit was announced they'll stop providing the flash support for game. There is still no reply or answer we got from platform. What I personally know is that it is still under debate and that they have been tried to find alternatives. What those alternatives actually are, we are probably to find when time comes or least in due time and it will be officially announced in Forum and on the game main page.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

thank you
        mystery S247

Comment

Oh come on..Lets face the facts from the past.. The devs cant fix half the issues we face in the game due to not understanding the old devs coding. ( world boss is a prime example ) So do you really think they can add another player with out breaking the game more than it all ready is....? Of course the devs wont tell you what's going to happen as it will effect their profits from the game. My guess is the game will end. From the experience I have had with this game over 5 years is the devs don't care as long as you keep spending on insanely over priced gear ( pure greed ) And this is the prime reason they are saying nothing so they can maximize profit till they shut the game down at the end of this year. Either way I have no interest in playing any thing else r2 or gta offer after this very poorly ran travesty of a game.

Comment

Working...
          X