It's all broken.................still

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's all broken.................still

When will the issues be fixed? CoM, TD etc day 4 or 5 now.............

Last edited by R21122198; 09-21-2020, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Good morning.
      kurt.erickson Issues with all the mentioned features were always reported and forwarded, and they also tried to fix it, each time when that happened (even if they have been reported and signaled in forum or not). Things are a lil' too slow now, though, because this vacation they had, and they should be back to normal once they are back in the office. (I believe that you are complaining and talking about issues either on S355 or on ue2 - I can not know for sure as long as there is no other detail given except for the mentioning of the broken features; coming with your data details and the exact mentioning of server, would be highly appreciated).

R21122198 I can understand all the frustration and discontent, about all the things and the way they're working in game, and not only for that, I am a player too and game is not running in a different way for me either. What I do not understand is why you do not use the section in Forum dedicated, specifically, to this, to steam off and rant about the game. Also, it seems like you somehow mistaken the Forum mods for dev, support and techs team, for game and the platform which hosts the game. Please try to keep this section neat and clear for reporting issues and bugs and move your venting in here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...on-feedback-ae . Thank you kindly, in advance.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Last edited by R21122198; 09-21-2020, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Thank you for the input, which again, it is not to be posted here, in this thread. All I can reply to that is this is entirely and up to you, as player. Also, I am again asking you to move your venting and steaming off in the already above mentioned section of this Forum (I am also requesting you to follow the rules of the Forum, like any other player here). Thank you kindly, once again, have a good day out there and a good weekend, no matter what is that you decide to do about game and everything else.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

R2 are known for sceewing up games when they cant fix the in games issues thet shut the game down a bunch of no life no-compatibel to run or help a game,always the same ****** message *** off r2 if you cant make a game running then quit trying you just make it worse,,,

Comment

All r2 cares about is the money if no money comes into a game when people recharge the game will be shut down just like Yitien and sword of diviniy ,,,thierd age might the next faliur from r2 games sham on you arse hates,,and ya you can blacklist me again for telling the true storie but your ***** up with you lame stories that your working to solve this problem..Wake up your screewed this time so many hours and us players dint get ****...
              Last edited by R21122198; 02-01-2020, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Dear player, for the third time now, please, move your rantings, venting and expression of discontent in the other section of this Forum and let this space be used for what it is actually intended. Also, if you feel like, use ticket system and send all your requests and list of rants directly to support there. Please, let this thread free for what it is created in the first place. Thank you.

Comment

Sidhe what are r2 or developer going to do about this ?so many hours and nothing new from you?how can you expect people/players to just sit and accept this?we are online gamers and we deserve a true answeer not another lame storie?
                  Last edited by R21122198; 02-01-2020, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Dear player you are asking the questions to the wrong person, in the wrong place (whatever those questions and concerns of yours are). I can forward your questions and worries and rants to the team, but honestly, I am NOT the one who can give you any of the expected answers to what you want to know. Once again, I am not the dev, the support or member of the staff, I do not apply changes, fixes, compensations in game, I do not have the power to make miracles appear and happen. You have the option to put all these, all your requests and questions and everything else you might know to make known, in a ticket and submit it directly to support.
                    As for the role of a mod here, that comprises providing help with reporting and forwarding issues and problems with the game, and do the best s/he can, until those issues and problems are resolved.
                    Last edited by Sidhe; 02-01-2020, 01:21 AM.

Comment

.------------
                      Last edited by R21122198; 09-21-2020, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Last edited by R21122198; 09-21-2020, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
                          Good morning.
                          kurt.erickson Issues with all the mentioned features were always reported and forwarded, and they also tried to fix it, each time when that happened (even if they have been reported and signaled in forum or not). Things are a lil' too slow now, though, because this vacation they had, and they should be back to normal once they are back in the office. (I believe that you are complaining and talking about issues either on S355 or on ue2 - I can not know for sure as long as there is no other detail given except for the mentioning of the broken features; coming with your data details and the exact mentioning of server, would be highly appreciated).

R21122198 I can understand all the frustration and discontent, about all the things and the way they're working in game, and not only for that, I am a player too and game is not running in a different way for me either. What I do not understand is why you do not use the section in Forum dedicated, specifically, to this, to steam off and rant about the game. Also, it seems like you somehow mistaken the Forum mods for dev, support and techs team, for game and the platform which hosts the game. Please try to keep this section neat and clear for reporting issues and bugs and move your venting in here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...on-feedback-ae . Thank you kindly, in advance.
                          S 355 STILL not working log fails for CoM and TD been at least a week know it is not just me so my details are not going to fix this issue. Take a look at all active players data it is the same for all of us

Comment

Good morning. I took a look at everything and the issues experienced by you all on S355 were signaled, forwarded, pushed and repushed, every single day since they appeared (and not only by me or by means of Forum). I wish I could have come with good news or least with news for that, unfortunately that was not the case until now. By means of forum, specifically for problems which are server wide spread and affect all players there, all we can do is to help with reporting the issues when they appear and take care these to be known and to do our best to have them resolved by team. We cannot apply fixes, repair broken features or send comps. As soon as anything appears or I get an update for everything, you will also know. and it will be announced in the threads you opened in forum.

Comment

Any word on this issue that is over a week old?

Comment

Working...
                              X