limit the reward not the attempt for team dungeon and inferno

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• limit the reward not the attempt for team dungeon and inferno

the title says it all, newcomer or someone who is online at the wrong time might find difficulty with team dungeon and inferno. so limit the reward for doing team dungeon not the attempt

Yeah let us do TD or inferno an unlimited number of times but only allow us to collect rewards for them 5 times for TD and 2 times for Inferno as usual. That way we can help friends/guildmates get their daily activities done if they log on at odd hours

Comment

it more or less works with Cross server, so maybe it may also work here.

Comment

it is not often i like idea posted here. But this one cover what really need this game, more social interaction, more help allow between player.

I give it a big +1

Comment

i gave a big + too anytime this has been brought up but still nothing got changed.

Comment

Yeah, it's sad not being able to help guild mates. It's even sadder to think that some players might exploit this which is why devs are having doubts implementing this. I dunno yet what the exploit might be, but you know players, they always find a loophole just to get ahead.

Comment

yeah there are positive and negative effect to it, but lets keep it on the bright side.

Comment

Working...
              X