Raiders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raiders

Can you make a lvl 4 raider have a Scrap Stone cheast.Becouse we need more scrap stones for unfair evolve
    Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
    IGN:asdasd
    class:Berekster

You mean seraph stone chests? Good luck with that lmao. Those are high end items that are used as rewards for events typically but they are also received from clearing Inferno and can also be purchased for either vouchers in the regular shop (sometimes) or 10 Dragoncrests each in the Arena Shop. I highly doubt they will make them more readily available than that, since evolving your angel the FIRST time adds about 4k to your BR and gives a huge advantage over people with 0 star Angels. I have experienced this firsthand after taking people down in CoM that I couldn't beat prior to said evolve. That 3k elemental damage makes all the difference. The same can be said at higher levels. A lower star evolved angel will always attack AFTER your opponent and usually will do less damage as well regardless of exp levels or aegis levels

Comment

Yea but for hight lvl you need much more seraph stones.When I evolve my angels I most of the times get almoust full tank all my freinds got 5 stars for 1k-2k pts I got it for 2246 pts.
      Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
      IGN:asdasd
      class:Berekster

Comment

Working...
      X