Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid event when all player can participated...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid event when all player can participated...

What for create allot of server but when the only oldest server are get chosen??? Logic mind here... when really u want to create an event it should involve all player in every side of server..Logic 2nd mind.. when u create allot of server why in the choosen World Cup event all are from the S1 and oldest server? Logic 3rd mind... we fell left out by this event... player are sad cant join ... all of player are human also have own feeling... why left the out when u really create allot of player??? i know u create the game to make money...but we trying to having fun here... but we feel left out... if im in oldest server i know i can participated bcoz i been mall all the way up with 2 month server Drake Den...

Please consider other people feeling...change the event rules... the new server also want an event...

It's just an event for the big cashers they dont care about anyone else spend big and they will give u an event complete BULLSH IT

Comment

Well in 2 month server im cashier player..but we cant get in bcoz we are still new and take time to get 1mil or 700k+ BR in just 2 month.... this is bul;lshit

Comment

Not exactly sure how much ** this World Cup event will be. If it involves the Chinese servers then it's ** on an epic scale. Not only are there 2M BRs on the Chinese servers, the cost for the cash players on those servers is 1/10th that of the U.S. and Euro servers. So, not only are the non heavy spenders getting shut out yet again on an event, but the big spenders on the older western servers get the pleasure of getting hosed as well. Happy-happy, joy-joy feelings all around.

Comment

well... the main priorities..but why would such game so UNFAIR!!!! create allot of server but didnt see how the player there are... u know waht i mean... the event is not balance and fair to all.... to involve alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll....

Comment

Working...
          X