Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion to Forum Moderators

Greetings

If you are going to close a thread or discussion because you feel it is a violation of the Terms of Service/Conduct or what have you
    it would help if you referenced the part of those Terms the closed thread/discussion is a Violation of?

That way people/posters are given the opportunity to learn from their mistakes and you as a Moderator
    actually start to build trust in the community you have chosen to Moderate?

Make sense?

DooF out

edit: linebreaks
    Last edited by battlesquirrel; 06-12-2014, 03:01 PM.
    ***PLEASE DONT ADD ME TO YOUR PARTY UNLESS you change settings from "Autopickup" to "CPU".
    If you also ROLL ON EVERYTHING please roll on past me too!

PS... anyone who uses the term "mongoloid" as an insult is disrespectful towards those born with an extra chromosome
    That would apply to you ¡BackUp on S.22

Have fun Realmsters

please GM look at this, from tomorrow until today, my djini still bugged triger patner skill,she atck my party member when trigger patner skill. please fix this !!!

http://s118-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...2539994edb2ddd

Raven , S188 Evil's Bane
    (I hope u will fix this today,thank u)

Comment

Its easier to say something snarky and unprofessional, however.

Comment

Originally posted by battlesquirrel View Post
        Greetings

If you are going to close a thread or discussion because you feel it is a violation of the Terms of Service/Conduct or what have you
        it would help if you referenced the part of those Terms the closed thread/discussion is a Violation of?

That way people/posters are given the opportunity to learn from their mistakes and you as a Moderator
        actually start to build trust in the community you have chosen to Moderate?

Make sense?

DooF out

edit: linebreaks
        The Moderators are doing their jobs to make sure this forum is clean. If a poster posts something against the rules and regulations, the thread will either get closed or deleted. To know what these rules are, you need to check my signature

Comment

The Moderators of this forum delete threads as they see fit, with no explanation or with some that makes no sence. Muliple times. Dont know the answers to questions, when explaining stuf u need to pull out the words out of their mouths, since rarely any1 gives a complete ansfer or explanation.

Find this post ofending if u must, but its the truth.

Comment

Working...
          X