Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Earn an Angel's Trust in Angel Exclusive!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pumpkins gave enough from halloween event to get 2 big prizes or 1 big prize and all small prizes so it is possible sunniva was with $0 spent (I did one big and all small prizes personally with no money needed)

As for current events, we have 2 non cashers currently 1st and 2nd in angel quiz and me and wife got new seraphim angel for $0. got 300 points in surveys and used those points in pool to get that requirement. If you spent half the amount of time you spend whining about "cry cry casher this casher that cry cry" you could find surveys to do to get your own angel without the need of cash.

@elleshar -
    I added my aegis bonus and his top skills as well so you can compare to see what your stats would end up being.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	seraphim.png
Views:	1
Size:	815.6 KB
ID:	1703846

Comment

Originally posted by R23121670 View Post
      pumpkins gave enough from halloween event to get 2 big prizes or 1 big prize and all small prizes so it is possible sunniva was with $0 spent (I did one big and all small prizes personally with no money needed)

As for current events, we have 2 non cashers currently 1st and 2nd in angel quiz and me and wife got new seraphim angel for $0. got 300 points in surveys and used those points in pool to get that requirement. If you spent half the amount of time you spend whining about "cry cry casher this casher that cry cry" you could find surveys to do to get your own angel without the need of cash.

@elleshar -
      I added my aegis bonus and his top skills as well so you can compare to see what your stats would end up being.
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]115557[/ATTACH]
      U can if are free offers for ur Country...wich is not my case. So dont say i can do with free offers.
      Browser Game: League of Angels
      Server: [S212] Dragonrend Spires
      Character: Eriphilus
      Class: Paladin lvl 73
      Battle Rating: 1.24mil+
      Vip Status: VIP 6 Active

Comment

You have to understand not all server have enough active players to increase the spirit level for Halloween event, and now for thanksgiving event, sure a few can reach 9, some even reach 10, but most server are empty and can only get to like 5-7 max. So don't treat "free" stuff equally on all servers. Just because your server may be fortunate enough to reach high spirit to get more reward both from spirit daily collect, and personal because the spirit adds to personal as well, not ALL server enjoy such benefits, and its not even about cashing or saving or anything, these two events so far is purely based on server population, sure 2-3 big casher helps a lot, but nothing beats having 15-30 more player to help raise the spirit level.

Comment

Servers: S1 to S226 , sorry but server 227 ? Today without any hot events

Comment

Originally posted by blahblah11 View Post
            You have to understand not all server have enough active players to increase the spirit level for Halloween event, and now for thanksgiving event, sure a few can reach 9, some even reach 10, but most server are empty and can only get to like 5-7 max. So don't treat "free" stuff equally on all servers. Just because your server may be fortunate enough to reach high spirit to get more reward both from spirit daily collect, and personal because the spirit adds to personal as well, not ALL server enjoy such benefits, and its not even about cashing or saving or anything, these two events so far is purely based on server population, sure 2-3 big casher helps a lot, but nothing beats having 15-30 more player to help raise the spirit level.
            It will be alot harder even for a very active server to reach level 6/7, cause of being very different than the Halloween event. It doesn't give pumpkins (angelic silver/gold ) that easily.
            Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
            Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
            That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

@elleshar -
              Uh dude, i usually do free recharge by watchin lame ads but for surveys? yeah rite, i tried many times but all they say "Sorry but your not in this specific category" I mean like wht the hell? Any amount recharge is way better than asking us to recharge 299 diamonds or more.
              Character Name: FlashPoint

Server Name: S2

Game: Nova Genesis

Comment

@elleshar -
                710 MATK
                182 AGI
                36 HIT
                36 Crit
                50 Electro
                190% ATT skill

In summary - Seraphim is weakest 85 angel.

Comment

Originally posted by elleshar View Post
                  710 MATK
                  182 AGI
                  36 HIT
                  36 Crit
                  50 Electro
                  190% ATT skill

In summary - Seraphim is weakest 85 angel.
                  for sure is lots beter than lev 55 angel to use as guardian boost

Comment

Working...
                  X