Clear All

Fire Queen looks cool

Comment

Where can I use the Capsule Toys...

IGN: Terrence
      Server: S185 - Majestic Rampart
      Platform: R2Games

Comment

I don't know why we all try to make our issues with the game known anymore. We should all know by now that the developers of this game could give a **** less about how well the game runs, how many bugs there are in the game, how unhappy we are, etc. They create event after event to get people to spend loads of money to buy the shiny new thing that they dangle in front of us. Why fix something that is still raking in a ton of money even when it's broken? It's all about greed. They can sit back and watch the money keep coming in all while dreaming up more ridiculous ways to get the masses to spend.

Comment

Originally posted by R23261339 View Post
          I don't know why we all try to make our issues with the game known anymore. We should all know by now that the developers of this game could give a **** less about how well the game runs, how many bugs there are in the game, how unhappy we are, etc. They create event after event to get people to spend loads of money to buy the shiny new thing that they dangle in front of us. Why fix something that is still raking in a ton of money even when it's broken? It's all about greed. They can sit back and watch the money keep coming in all while dreaming up more ridiculous ways to get the masses to spend.
          Yeahh i said that months or almost a year ago. No one believed me and all just sayed stop flaming. Thats the 3 HoC Event within a month. Not nearly normal. Then this ****** Capsule Toys Event. Looks to me like the Incarnation of Money. And then the Snow Queen update. I mean come on. Did you looked at the skill of her? More OP then i ever saw before. Even so the Amounts of Tycoons raises extremly. So i think by now that everyone should realize in which direction the game is going and that R2 just set their believes in Idiots like vhunter who cash like crazy because he doesnt care for bugs or the bugs dont affect him.

Comment

hy all...
            where server Teman(725)-HKT and server Uzziel(847)
            because i am playing in this server...

Comment

Originally posted by mama_bunda View Post
              hy all...
              where server Teman(725)-HKT and server Uzziel(847)
              because i am playing in this server...
              that's prolly on gtarcade...

Comment

capsules

I have collected scrolls and lucky capsules today as indicated in screen shot but they are nowhere to be found. Is this a bug?
                Click image for larger version

Name:	capsules.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	345.9 KB
ID:	1710087

S100

Helenia
                Last edited by R265215769; 03-24-2015, 02:34 PM. Reason: forgot ign and server

Comment

how come I keep getting free turn jems when performing task but they never there in the new toy machine game

Comment

ok found it had to go under character and under all and look for that blue stone thing

Comment

Those of you having problems finding the lucky capsules to add more turns - refresh your screen and then check your inventory again. You have to "use" them to add the attempts.

Comment

Clear cache ad refresh browser then check bags for capsules then use him to get free attempts. If you can't find it in your bags still please post screenshots in the report bugs page. Thank you
                        to file a ticket

Comment

Can you fix your game please. Just tried to do Demonic wars, and kept getting blank fight pages, and no damage dealt. I spent the ENTIRE battle doing nothing.

Comment

Working...
                          X