Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League of Angels New European Server S261 - North Barrow Arrived on June 23rd!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello all..guess now we wait..lol

Comment

yep meybe tomorrow )) bb guys

Comment

yea...guess it is not happening today -.-

Comment

..sure looks that way

Comment

They really fool us and now probably they are having fun of this.

Comment

yep but they like us money ... when donation coming they happy ..

Comment

These two days i waited for this server. First time i decided to pay for this game but i really got bored. Now i think that was a bad idea to trust these games and companies.

Comment

server must be ON in 30 minutes

Comment

you'd think they would want to rush up a server even if it has bugs, after all....more money for them

Comment

Had enough of all the lying again, only been back here a month or so and nothing has changed for years so enough is enough, time to stop playing totally. They can send me Obsidian Recharge Bonus (So I pay again), but they can't even update their own Forum with what's happening, your server is 2 days late, the last 2 Euro servers don't have Cross-server war and the lying is SO EASY TO FIX. "Sorry we're having problems" Pretty simple really it's like you want to disgust people. No existing respect for payers (which is paramount for ANY business) and respect for new comers either... Never been so embarassed by a company with this level of potential. But its always 2 steps forward, 3 steps back. The uncaring about customers needs to stop. If you want any that is.

...a player should never feel this way... a payer is even worse
                      Last edited by Tron_Is_Dead; 06-22-2015, 05:11 AM.
                      "This ain't no place for no hero. This ain't no place for no better man. This ain't no place for no hero. To call "home." "

Comment

They dont care bout the bugs anyway lol. They gonna cost themselves some players at this rate and probably money its getting beyond a joke now. WAKE UP DEVS GET SOME COFFEE AND GET THE SERVER GOING FOR US.

Comment

Ridiculous .......... 2nd day we been promised this server ...... No explanation as usual ........ And yes r2 it is now 10:42am gmt.

Comment

it is 9:43 am GMT

Comment

well it might start at 11...yeah right..lol

Comment

Try to put your clock right R268445569 I live in GMT zone and think I know how to tell the time here and it is NOW 10:48AM GMT.

Comment

Working...
                                X