Announcement

Collapse

2018 Holiday Season - Customer Service Support

This year, Chinese New Year dates range from February 13th to February 21st. All of our developers will be unavailable during this period, as well as most R2Games staff. We will still be providing ticket services, forum support, and in-game monitoring during this holiday, but coverage and response times may be constricted.
For more information, visit http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...ervice-support
See more
See less

Notice About Your Sealed Diamonds

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Notice About Your Sealed Diamonds

In order to provide you with the best game experience, we will be performing a Diamond sealing service on January 5th (GMT+8). Please see below for details.

If by January 5th 04:30 PM GMT+8/ 00:30 AM EST/ 03:30 AM PST/ 08:30 AM GMT, you haven't logged into the game for more than 7 days, we will be sealing your Diamonds to protect them for you.

These Diamonds will then be sent in full to you via an in-game mail on the same day.

Please don't forget to check your in-game mail & claim your Diamonds after you return to the game.

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment here or send a message to our support team

Hope you will continue to enjoy LoA!

The League of Angels Team

Who is going to 'steal' thouse diamonds If I don't log?Is this a trick ? Let's say I don;tplay in May for 2 weeks...who is gonna 'seal' my diamonds them? Something fishy is here

Comment

Originally posted by M_Alexandru View Post
      Who is going to 'steal' thouse diamonds If I don't log?Is this a trick ? Let's say I don;tplay in May for 2 weeks...who is gonna 'seal' my diamonds them? Something fishy is here
      No one will steal you. But if you dont login for long (maybe a few months) your mail will be deleted and you lose your diamonds Then you have to recharge again when you come back.
      Just checked the account i dont play for 2 years and noticed i have 0 diamonds now :P
      Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
      Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
      Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

Working...
      X