Server Loading Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by StickyGreen View Post
    Great so it's gonna take a long time then..
    Bye Domination, World Boss, 50 stamina, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by R247509693 View Post
      I bet some cleaning lady unpluged the cabales and then pluged them back wrongly ))
      or too mach beer someone drink near to servers )))) satarday night ))))

Comment

• yeah office party went bad

Comment

• Originally posted by R247509693 View Post
          I bet some cleaning lady unpluged the cabales and then pluged them back wrongly ))
          it was probably consuela that did it :/

Comment

• Originally posted by zomp6 View Post
            why Claudia
            because clauida is sexy lol, and shes also the reward for the newyears event and i wont beable to get her till next year :/

Comment

• Originally posted by VayneSolidor View Post
              Seriously, due to local power outage??? don't u know how much backup generator does a server room have.. Unless u put the server in a jungle..
              You do understand that backup generators are expensive, have to be brought online (they are not always running) and do not cover all machines (that would require lots of them), right?

Comment

• While the humor is appreciated, the servers will be back up soon. All of us are players and we're all missing things and the techs are aware of that. They will take that into consideration. Thank you again for your continued patience.

Comment

• server 3 back up

Comment

• You should be able to get on your server and play. Load times may be a bit slow but they do appear to be up and running.

Comment

• She was looking for more lemon pledge....hehe
                      League of Angels
                      Character: VileSpark
                      Server: S2

Comment

• its up but im experiencing black screen now..
                        IGN: yureka
                        Server: S14 - Alecta's Triumph
                        Guild: Judgement

Comment

• wow alotta kiddie ideals going on in here , you know in real life when there is a power outage the local general electric companies don't reimburse their clients for the time they lost, and in real time even in China there are more issues to deal with then the loss of your game time, they have lives to deal with, not all areas in their country have it so great and when the power goes out its a life or death struggle, so sit back and enjoy your health while you have it and atleast either find another game or go outside and play some, and let them do their jobs and get the servers back up instead of insisting that they reimburse you for your lost time, funny how you all don't bytch when the server is running fine, by the same token your not giving props to their good work for developing such a great game either or keeping it going

My hats are off to the Admin and the Mods here, you should do the same instead of whining about it and bitching about it, and if you are paying real money to play a Free game, well then i think you need your head examined ... or wait better yet you can pay me for the air you breathe!!!!!!!
                          Last edited by Oticonxr2; 01-18-2014, 07:12 PM.

Comment

• S16 is now up! yay!

Comment

• cant be true.... import lag here....what a repearing.....

Comment

Working...
                              X