League of Angels - 3/7 Maintenance for All Servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think we can earn diamond for free
    non cash player can be strong if u know about earn free diamond offer from R2 store

but let me know when this server will opened

Comment

rofl those earn diamonds for free are bogus have done it on several games including 3 of R2's games and never ever recieved the promised diamonds when i have done what was requested

Comment

bonus all players

Comment

World boss and etc... Nicely time.... Darn!!

Crystal Saga : LVL 80 ROUGE / 80 RANGER / 72 PRIEST / 80 KNIGHT (FORMER DemonZ GUILD S10 Guild Leader)
          Wartune : MAGE 35 / ARCHER 36,34,32,41 / KNIGHT 36 (Current Server S66, DemonZ GM ) LVL 42
          League Of Angels : s89 TakesheE (Mage) Guild : Pinoy Pride

Comment

Comment

Some things are actually nice to non-cashers here .... but just the diamond for gauntlet boss, unless your guild has big diamond sponsor, then who can do it? At least make the first boss voucher and the rest can be diamond, just like feasts.
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by DragonMother1 View Post
                rofl those earn diamonds for free are bogus have done it on several games including 3 of R2's games and never ever recieved the promised diamonds when i have done what was requested
                what is country ? coz if im not worng that survey just work for USA and canada
                [S12 FonTwyln ShadowBound] [S22 KingOfAllOrc League Of Angels]

Comment

Originally posted by ruwelljames View Post
                  ROFl - another one who doesn't read forums, but knows how to find it when can't enter game, because of Scheduled Maintenance

Comment

Originally posted by DragonMother1 View Post
                    might want to check your computer and see if it is allowing tracking cookies. I have taken full advantage of the free diamonds and get at least 200-300 a day.
                    ~ TheDevious1 ~
                    Server 15 Mikaela's Rampage
                    Guild Master of Divinity

Comment

Originally posted by BlackWariors View Post
                      your can bro just not in quikly becouse casher is use money so can got stronger in quikly but fro non casher your need time to be more strong
                      wow your is womman ?

Comment

Originally posted by TheDevious1 View Post
                        might want to check your computer and see if it is allowing tracking cookies. I have taken full advantage of the free diamonds and get at least 200-300 a day.
                        LOL and you forget not all countriese get access to these offers and in some countriese the free offers are not "free" they require you to spend money to get the diamonds but often less than what you would to buy the amount.

So funny people automatically assume everyone can do the free offers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
                          LOL and you forget not all countriese get access to these offers and in some countriese the free offers are not "free" they require you to spend money to get the diamonds but often less than what you would to buy the amount.

]

yeah, im in canada and still saving up to buy the cheapo wings ... not a whole lot of 'offers' i qualify for, would be less waste of time just to buy them, but I'm stubborn and cheap and have lots of free time
                          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by R248458713 View Post
                            wow your is womman ?
                            yup do dont forget add my facebook to FB LInk
                            [S12 FonTwyln ShadowBound] [S22 KingOfAllOrc League Of Angels]

Comment

I need compensation of everything in my undone quests.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post

you got the internet right in front of you and dont know how to go around a small problem such as different country? *smh*
                                ~ TheDevious1 ~
                                Server 15 Mikaela's Rampage
                                Guild Master of Divinity

Comment

Working...
                                X