X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xeint
    replied
    Originally posted by Jm4nsk1 View Post
    bunch of cryBabys its a free game you can have plenty of hero's when you want something special pay for it if your not willing then dont cry about it !
    I'm willing to pay it but $350 for one hero ? No thanks !

Leave a comment:

• R250607665
    replied
    free game? dude make a 10 dollar monthly fee, like world of warcraft , and let everyone enjoy the game. now, the donaters spend hundreeds of dollars / month, for a browser game...

Leave a comment:

• lovetogame344
    replied
    bunch of cryBabys its a free game you can have plenty of hero's when you want something special pay for it if your not willing then dont cry about it !
    sooo true man this game doesnt have a price tag cause you uby stuff in game

Leave a comment:

• R241052377
    replied
    yeah same here, i used spend $100-200 per event but since the price been increasing, i stop adding anymore diamond. Staying a free user until the price is reasonable again

Leave a comment:

• iykwim
    replied
    Oh im in on this Reduce hero crest campaign!!!

Leave a comment:

• Carchadion
    replied
    *yawns. would be surprise to see if anybody get's it whit under 100$. oh wellz hopefully there is something small goodies what needing atm for free :P

Leave a comment:

• kokoos20
    replied
    Originally posted by demonious13 View Post
    say so bro they just money hungry hyenas trying to milk evrything they can ergh well if us buyers woold avoid paying such big sums they woold decrease the pricing and increase the suport by tenfold
    well i will stop to pay until they reduce it. the prices is ridiculous and its not affordable by the rest.

Leave a comment:

• demonious13
    replied
    Originally posted by kokoos20 View Post
    ye their events are too expensive and it should go down more than 70% off
    say so bro they just money hungry hyenas trying to milk evrything they can ergh well if us buyers woold avoid paying such big sums they woold decrease the pricing and increase the suport by tenfold

Leave a comment:

• kokoos20
    replied
    ye their events are too expensive and it should go down more than 70% off

Leave a comment:

• Ppasarel
    replied
    For sure i will pay for special items but i will not pay 300$ for 1 event... i will pay 300$ for 4-6 events ... will be ok for all...

How i already said... i will not pay a full into a Ferrari for a game lol !

Leave a comment:

• Newton.
    replied
    It does heal without rage. At least in china servers

Leave a comment:

• R28388225
    replied
    so she can heal without using rage ? or its a trick in the description of the skill like with valkyrie....

Leave a comment:

• demonious13
    replied
    ok paying but not paying a 100k$ for data were you can buy a car lol ergh

Leave a comment:

• Jm4nsk1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fantastika666
    replied
    there will be non dia new heroes?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X