Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

merge s88 [mystforge] ))

Comment

S54 need Merge too , right now I count about 15 player active for all server . World boss only 18 ppl look like dead server . pls merge S54 quick before they all quit this game

Comment

AFTER SEVER MERGE WORLD BOSS die in 6 min 30s ) too fast

Comment

S35 need merged , this server have few players to WB ( 18-20 ).This server is almost dead! many quit game cause here 1 guild dominate server.
          Last edited by Revellation; 05-01-2014, 04:09 PM.

Comment

S35 is losing players daily because of one high powered guild and many players on that server would like to be merged into another server that is eastern united states if possible thank you for your time Master Geno

Comment

Please merge S35 ,it's really needed ,cause many ppls are quit playing and if this server can't merge then this server just die ,but i love this game and i don't want that this server die

Comment

s&2 could use a merger. Some fresh blood be nice

Comment

I agree we need merge servere S35 because our server dieing......we need more active people on our server than we have at this moment. So please help us.....

Comment

merge s20 pls

Comment

pff... is that why i have such a freakishly long name? laughs. there has to be a million nekos running around.

Comment

........... this isn't looking good for u guys right? may as well give u kids a hug *squeezes the life out of everyone* okies all done now just have some courage and
                        keep going its the only thing you've got left T.T
                        I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

S102 Coolbay need merge too...we only have 2 active guilds now. even some heavy casher planned to quit.
                          Originally posted by Henry Miller
                          There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
                          S102-CoolBay
                          Immortals

Comment

Do you even consider what servers you put together? Our server was merged with such an older one with so many extremely higher levels, not to mention the huge amount of heavy cashers that you have sucked all the fun completely out of the game. It was an insanely mismatched grouping. I went from having a mind set that someday I can get close to the top to, now it's like I am a brand new player and no hope of ever getting anything, not even gemology or arena. Your heavy cashers wont spend more, but us middle to low cashers wont spend any, because we are leaving. And a new server isn't an option because who wants to start over when I finally got to 65 and got a BR over 350k. 2 more months of working from the bottom. Forget it. Btw we were server 31, and if you check you'll see that the numbers are dropping every day, and before the merger there was a slow growth.

Comment

Originally posted by R250425089 View Post
                              i think we are pretty much locked down on S42 also. no high ranks for team events.
                              server 42 is a deazone world boss is so sad 11 players the other day all but one ranked at least lol

Comment

please merge all servers into 1, that will be awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X