• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what about wedding garb wings ? i want them ^^
    also what is third place in bling ? o.O

Comment

Originally posted by R235962306 View Post
      2. Improved the function of collecting all mails one time. Collecting resources of the mails which are out of the Tycoon duration will not increase the points of Tycoon.
      this basically cuts every non-casher chance to ever get those required points for prize unless the amount gets lowered but i doubt this is happening . it is gonna be madness
      If no one discussed the saving mails on the forum. They wouldn't have fixed it. That' why people need to shut there mouth on the forum and not keep talking about things here.

Comment

wish galacial wolf was in thiis mount evo thing too btw we need another angel exculisve event definatelly and take angelina here

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
          If no one discussed the saving mails on the forum. They wouldn't have fixed it. That' why people need to shut there mouth on the forum and not keep talking about things here.
          You do know that G M's here actually pointed it out at the last 2 tycoons that saven mails would give points in tycoon, right? So why the hell "fix" this? It didnt hurt the cashers a bit (since they too would benefit from it) and it certainly helped free players. But it seems they really want to get rid of all the free players so they can shut down the game (or keep the gazzillion servers they have with what... atmost 5-10 cashers on each?)

Edit: it was the g m 's and not mods, my fault

Comment

update mount and wing. i like it

Comment

i feel happy. new system is amazing

Comment

how to get the free wings ?
                It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

heres what am thinking.. apparently some cashers got ****** off that free players can get those items in tycoon using their wonderful brains instead of sums of money.. they probably filed a million tickets just to justify its illegal using saved mails.. well money talks so its obvious game will favor those giving them cash,and here we have it folks.. no cash.. super little chance in tycoon... btw thanks for free wing..

Comment

Thanks for the wings !

Comment

Originally posted by mhaztah View Post
                      heres what am thinking.. apparently some cashers got ****** off that free players can get those items in tycoon using their wonderful brains instead of sums of money.. they probably filed a million tickets just to justify its illegal using saved mails.. well money talks so its obvious game will favor those giving them cash,and here we have it folks.. no cash.. super little chance in tycoon... btw thanks for free wing..
                      Yea i know greedy always ruins everything in life. Especially in this gaming company. They should have just not allowed saved mails from the start of the event. Not let it drag out for so long then take out like that. Plus bunch of people bragging about it on the forum doesn't help anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
                        Yea i know greedy always ruins everything in life. Especially in this gaming company. They should have just not allowed saved mails from the start of the event. Not let it drag out for so long then take out like that. Plus bunch of people bragging about it on the forum doesn't help anything.
                        dude stop wining like a 3 year old girl
                        S69 Foultusk Lair
                        IGN Jm4nsk1
                        Guild BloodOath
                        Alliance BloodOath
                        lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Originally posted by Jm4nsk1 View Post
                          dude stop wining like a 3 year old girl
                          Stop acting like a hard *** on the internet. I bet you won't say that **** to my face or you be eating cement right now. Talk hard on the net but ***** in real life. Ofcourse a greedy republican who spends 20k a daily will back up the greed of this company. It doesn't affect you so you spout **** and talk trash to people who complain.

Also where the hell was my "whine" I specifically said that they should just allowed it in the first place. No where did I "whine" there are other people who even posted more "whines" than this post. So if you're going talk smack then make sure to quote everyone in this thread that's "whining" got that kid.
                          Last edited by Roblox88; 08-06-2014, 09:20 AM.

Comment

You know roblox, there has been a study that shows people who rage out like you do on forums, and pretend to be all tough and buff in real life, are actually sad little kids who get bullied constantly. People who actually know how to fight and are fit don't brag about it on the internet over a forum, they don't need to. They go to the beach and show off their body. No need for fake qq rage over forum
                            Mage lvl 64
                            BR 84k
                            Server R2-590

Comment

Originally posted by linker591 View Post
                              You know roblox, there has been a study that shows people who rage out like you do on forums, and pretend to be all tough and buff in real life, are actually sad little kids who get bullied constantly. People who actually know how to fight and are fit don't brag about it on the internet over a forum, they don't need to. They go to the beach and show off their body. No need for fake qq rage over forum
                              Tell that guy that started raging at me for being butthurt for what I said about greedy people. He's the one that started raging calling me a whining 3 little girl. Btw I don't fake rage and you're making stuff up study? Lmao yes bc people actually study who is fake at raging and who's not.

Comment

well if tycoon still need 50k point requirement.. i think the game doomed XD

Comment

Working...
                                X