X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i cant play whats the problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      This is a terrible guide. Stop making false garbage. Thank you.
      Nothing wrong with a DPS guide. I use it and I'm quite successful with it. Used it since 55. Not necessarily this guide but raw DPS nevertheless. Debating one thing in particular but overall the build does work.
      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
      BR: 67K
      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

• Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
        Nothing wrong with a DPS guide. I use it and I'm quite successful with it. Used it since 55. Not necessarily this guide but raw DPS nevertheless. Debating one thing in particular but overall the build does work.
        This build wont get you far unless you're a casher. The build this guy posted has no defense at all and relies on criticals. Hybrids are the ones that work which I prsume you are talking about. Pure DPS may work if you're a hard casher. If you got no pdef or hp. Then how you going to survive? Can only kill so fast you know.

Comment

This build wont get you far unless you're a casher. The build this guy posted has no defense at all and relies on criticals. Hybrids are the ones that work which I prsume you are talking about. Pure DPS may work if you're a hard casher. If you got no pdef or hp. Then how you going to survive? Can only kill so fast you know.
          Mine is slightly different, I use patk pdef mdef hp for 4 slots and refined my gears for power defense endurance hp block.
          Rest is patk pdef mdef gems for other 3 slots if 55 set.
          Astral - EWD , mdef, pdef, patk, block, goddess blessing (if lvl 70 guadian angel (against archers/crits))
          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
            Mine is slightly different, I use patk pdef mdef hp for 4 slots and refined my gears for power defense endurance hp block.
            Rest is patk pdef mdef gems for other 3 slots if 55 set.
            Astral - EWD , mdef, pdef, patk, block, goddess blessing (if lvl 70 guadian angel (against archers/crits))
            which isn't a DPS build lol. DPS build means you have no shield or its left at lvl 1. You have no apollo shield, you max out all the dps skills. You use crit gems, etc. This is what the guide is about. You are more of a hybrid knight which is what most knights turned out to be.

Comment

No, not a hybrid. Pure dps. 39k hp, 800ish block, 2300 crit, 14.8k patk, 12.3k pdef, 9.5k mdef and I do well. Not a casher either (well not anymore). Well just spent 5 bucks about 2 hrs ago for double skills if that counts :P

Here is my current skill build:

Click image for larger version

Name:	DPS build.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	1668875

Now admittedly before I bought the double skill build it was slightly different. Didn't have intercept nor EDD. I had the shield but rarely used it and really only got it for ST...which I never used much either cause I didn't have it maxed out >.<
              Last edited by Barbarossa; 04-27-2013, 04:12 PM. Reason: Added skill build
              Yitien:

Comment

• lol he have higher attack than me

Comment

• Hello Fellow Wartuners,

I'm a Knight, my stats are as follows:
                  Level 45
                  5800 Physical Attack
                  4418 Physical Defence
                  3382 Magical Defence
                  19399 Health Points
                  165 Critical
                  405 Block

Level 45 equipment set
                  croation ring R, L
                  Divine Judgement A, B
                  Mount strength 100

I'm on server S180 Shade Castle, i'm ranked 73 in Arena, i usually come 23rd in World boss event, I make 200+ Insignia in group arenas but thats with the help of the team im in.

My battle rating is: 19740.... In Battlegrounds I usually get 10 - 15 defeats, but I've listed all the above to show that Knigts arent the best but they sure aren't the worst.

Mages, archers are a force not to be reckoned with unwisely, Knights can defeat them aslong as you attack same level or lower, any mages or archers higher then we knights will be slaughtered!

I'm not saying the guide is bad, this guide is good for level 1 - 40 if you like power but I personally prefer defence over power.

Best Regards, Gizmillenium.

Comment

No, not a hybrid. Pure dps. 39k hp, 800ish block, 2300 crit, 14.8k patk, 12.3k pdef, 9.5k mdef and I do well. Not a casher either (well not anymore). Well just spent 5 bucks about 2 hrs ago for double skills if that counts :P

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40341[/ATTACH]

Now admittedly before I bought the double skill build it was slightly different. Didn't have intercept nor EDD. I had the shield but rarely used it and really only got it for ST...which I never used much either cause I didn't have it maxed out >.<
                    I don't see how you survive though. You only have 39k HP and shield is helps a lot. you don't have high hp though so shield probably won't help as much. Tenacity is great too imo. Maybe with the new critical changes this build works a bit better but i personally think all dps knights don't turn out well. Hybrids and tanks seem to work better in the long run. I use critical on WB that's about it. I find will destroyer much more effective. Also don't get how you get to 12k+ pdef. If your pure dps then you wouldn't have too much defenses. Since everything will be towards your offensive built.

Comment

which isn't a DPS build lol. DPS build means you have no shield or its left at lvl 1. You have no apollo shield, you max out all the dps skills. You use crit gems, etc. This is what the guide is about. You are more of a hybrid knight which is what most knights turned out to be.
                      imo, hybrids are knights that maxed tenacity and delphic with points added in ww for dominating bg.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40341[/ATTACH]

This is the same as my dps skill tree for WB, note WB is the most important event in wartune imo, no gold = no wartune for me. Arena rewards is only so much, while BG 2 kills is not a problem.

Comment

I don't see how you survive though. You only have 39k HP and shield is helps a lot. you don't have high hp though so shield probably won't help as much. Tenacity is great too imo. Maybe with the new critical changes this build works a bit better but i personally think all dps knights don't turn out well. Hybrids and tanks seem to work better in the long run. I use critical on WB that's about it. I find will destroyer much more effective. Also don't get how you get to 12k+ pdef. If your pure dps then you wouldn't have too much defenses. Since everything will be towards your offensive built.
                          The reason I do well with the build is when I crit...I end fights fast. A crit from me deals roughly double damage and if I crit with my DD the battle is all but over. But there is a caveat here...the crit build is only effective if you can get a large crit stat. Mine was 2300 and I changed back to WD simply because I felt the crit rate had been reduced. I'll go back when I can get a higher honor rank and see what happens.

My pdef is good because my guild skill is maxed out and I do have a pdef astral and I do have pdef gems in my gear and some defense was refined into my 50 legend set. When I first got my 50 set I went with block and had crit refined out of my gear (something I'll correct in the 60 gear).

The build works but you have to be committed fully to it.
                          Yitien:

Comment

The reason I do well with the build is when I crit...I end fights fast. A crit from me deals roughly double damage and if I crit with my DD the battle is all but over. But there is a caveat here...the crit build is only effective if you can get a large crit stat. Mine was 2300 and I changed back to WD simply because I felt the crit rate had been reduced. I'll go back when I can get a higher honor rank and see what happens.

My pdef is good because my guild skill is maxed out and I do have a pdef astral and I do have pdef gems in my gear and some defense was refined into my 50 legend set. When I first got my 50 set I went with block and had crit refined out of my gear (something I'll correct in the 60 gear).

The build works but you have to be committed fully to it.
                            To me crit relies too much on a gamble. Just like floating dmg which I would never use as an astral. To me this build isn't worth it. Much rather have a lvl 7 will destroyer and stable 35% boost in dmg than a hope fora nice crit to end the battle. Also you will need to use crit gems bc as you stated this involves a large crit stat. Which imo to me it isn't worth it. Might as well use those slots for block gems or something that will actually benefit a knight more.

Comment

To me crit relies too much on a gamble. Just like floating dmg which I would never use as an astral. To me this build isn't worth it. Much rather have a lvl 7 will destroyer and stable 35% boost in dmg than a hope fora nice crit to end the battle. Also you will need to use crit gems bc as you stated this involves a large crit stat. Which imo to me it isn't worth it. Might as well use those slots for block gems or something that will actually benefit a knight more.
                              It's good for WB tho.. But of course not in pvp if your crit is below 4k IMO.. Tried my lv8 destroyer vs lv5 determination on WB... The difference is really huge.

Comment

• Originally posted by darrylim View Post
                                It's good for WB tho.. But of course not in pvp if your crit is below 4k IMO.. Tried my lv8 destroyer vs lv5 determination on WB... The difference is really huge.
                                is lvl 5 determination earning much more than lvl 8 destroyer?
                                If so I may do 8 lvl 5 crit gems and up determination astral to lvl 5

Comment

Working...
                                X